Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2016)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vaso1908 View Post
    It's a shame that not all players get the chance to buy the things they want. I managed to get 1 skelecorn but I wanted at least another one to place them in front of the haunted carriage. Perhaps they could add a refresh button in the tent to allow players to choose between prizes.
    They would look really cool in front of the haunted carriage!!! I have were beasts pulling mine right now. Be glad that you got one though. Oh and I am sure that if there was a refresh button it would cost something crazy like 20 gems like it does in the Elven outpost which I find nuts!!! And then you still wouldn't be guaranteed to get something you want. In BS2 if you don't like your to go order you can just hit refresh and wait 10 minutes. No gems needed! Why so gem hungry in castle story s8?!?!?!?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, just to let you know, the halloween animals are ONLY in the tent for this month. They won't be repeated and they won't be offered for sale in the marketplace.
    There also won't be any other halloween items in the market, but the request for this has been forwarded to the Dev team, so maybe next time!
    Well that blows.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    They would look really cool in front of the haunted carriage!!! I have were beasts pulling mine right now. Be glad that you got one though. Oh and I am sure that if there was a refresh button it would cost something crazy like 20 gems like it does in the Elven outpost which I find nuts!!! And then you still wouldn't be guaranteed to get something you want. In BS2 if you don't like your to go order you can just hit refresh and wait 10 minutes. No gems needed! Why so gem hungry in castle story s8?!?!?!?!
    I really am glad I got one, considering that many players didn't even have that chance. And I agree with you that even if they added a refresh feature it would most likely be too costly. Unless they could make it work with rotten cabbages or simply by watching an ad and set a daily limit. But I don't see that happening anytime soon...

Executive Chef
    Hip hip hooray! I finally got the Mourning Angel. So glad, especially after reading that the Halloween prizes are leaving this month. Hoping these last few days they flood the Baron's Tent with only Halloween items.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Soooo. . . Can you only watch them for cabbages of you are totally out of cabbages? Because I have my free gift on the left screen for energy/etc but I don't have the option to watch videos in the Barron's tent
    This is correct, option to watch videos for cabbages only occurs in the Baron's Tent if under three cabbages.

I bought gems to buy more cabbages to get the skelecorn, as many players will.

I love the idea of the items orderly rotating through the Baron's Tent rather than the randomness. This would make many players happy and happy players buy more gems.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    why they are only available for only one month and why do the old items keep showing up
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    I posted a thread in the suggestions and feedback asking to be able to buy the items after the event if anyone else would like to comment

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....85#post1362585

Rhino Keeper
    Well, two days left and neither the mourning angel nor the ghost on a bench has appeared in my hut. Griffina appeared once and unfortunately I didnt get her then thinking I would have two months.

Too many moon ponds and orange carts. We need a better system of choosing prizes in the cabbage hut.

Executive Chef
    I only got the cabbage hut during the last monster event and I have just got 2 skelicorns back to back. Woo hoo.

Fashion Designer
    Still waiting for the skelecorn.
    Three mournings (pun intended) in a row of the mourning angel.