Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    I went with Skelli. Will probably hold off on anything else hoping for a second shot at him. I usually try to hold out for energy but sometimes decide I really like another prize
    Yeah I always go for the energy plus love my little Ali collection I'm forming, but usually get just one from Barons so I can get other prizes too if something catches my eye. I do plan on getting more from the monster hunt though, especially the armored as I love how they look
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know what the new manticore drops. It's in my tent and I am debating it

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The drops are quite consistent with their main counterpart despite the skin...

Rhino Keeper
    So glad I've been saving my cabbages. Got the Skelecorn this morning. It is AWESOME.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to admit, I've been a little discouraged by not finishing the last few events (until recently I'd never been unable to finish one), but it really improves my attitude towards the game to know that there is still new attainable content in the game tent. My kids are going to freak out when they see the Mourning/Weeping Angel! My son chose a Dr. Who related Make-A-Wish a couple of years ago, and we started playing CS when he was in the hospital all the time, so the crossover of sorts is really awesome for us.

Executive Chef
    Already got me the Skelcorn and Griffina, but I also want the Frankencore and the wheeping angel! It will be the first deco I buy! But sadly I'm out of cabbages.... and I only have 1 cabbage-hut... So I doubt I will get either of them...

I'm collecting animals, franticly, so the Frankencore NEEDS to be in my collection!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Already got me the Skelcorn and Griffina, but I also want the Frankencore and the wheeping angel! It will be the first deco I buy! But sadly I'm out of cabbages.... and I only have 1 cabbage-hut... So I doubt I will get either of them...

I'm collecting animals, franticly, so the Frankencore NEEDS to be in my collection!
    unless they change the pattern these new prizes will still be available all of november too

Executive Chef
    This time I doubt it: these are all Halloween-related, so I think they will only stay for this month...

Rhino Keeper
    I have an Orange Cart in my hut again today, this seems like a bug.

SW any chance you could check if its really still meant to be there for the 4th month running?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I had that yesterday too. Today was the moon bridge. I'll check...

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast