Page 49 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Do lower levels not get any discounts on requirements this time around?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Do lower levels not get any discounts on requirements this time around?
    I don't see differences I'm level 34, my castle is level 4 now... (Only need the cursed stones to level up to 5 and 6! Out of energy all the time... 😳 )

Rhino Keeper
    That feels pretty cruel to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I've been thinking about this extra barracks that we get, if the HC reaches level 10. At first I was excited, but now I'm thinking that without an extra forge and kitchen to create the resources needed for adventures, it won't actually be that useful.
    I actually labored through and collected 99 troll coins to get the cooking camp. I'm glad I decided on that instead of the cabbage hut, since the Baron Tent prizes are not worth playing for.
    I'm hoping I can collect 1000 horseshoes. It seems sooo crueliingly s-l-o-w! Ha

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    I'm on track to get the HC to level 10. However, despite being on track with the castle and having 38 horses, I am not on track to get 2000 horseshoes for the Alicolt as I only have 411 horseshoes right now. This may well be the first event I've started that I won't be able to finish. The HC drops seem on the low side compared with other events and the only other way to get horseshoes isn't guaranteed and can only be collected 2-3 .times a day.

And speaking of the Alicolt, what's up with that name? The "corn" of Alicorn refers to the horn and "ali" to the wings. An Alicolt should be a baby pegasus, not a baby unicorn.
    It depends how frequently you can collect. Aim for levelling castle first then have loads of horses but stagger your horse collections so you use every bit of energy collecting from horses and haunted castle. I was averaging 200 horseshoes a day but, since levelling castle to 10, I don't need to hack rocks or dead trees and I will definitely hit 350 if not 400/day (I have alicorns but this is without using the 40 energy ones as I went through those pretty quickly last few days; without using the daily low energy ones I can get about 300). Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this was mentioned ... I got to level 10 today so got the absolutely fabulous haunted keep. But ... Once you take it out of inventory and place it, you cannot put it back into storage. So make sure you have the 4x4 space for keeps.

CORRECTION. It can be stored (but not if you have sent your haunted knights out on an adventure, which I did.
    Last edited by BufftonHeights; 10-12-16 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Correct misinformation

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    500 is a broom for Ivy and it's animated like the Sorcerer's Apprentice. Awesome prize!
    The animation on the broom is cute. I should stick behind one of my Herds of horses because there's going to be a lot of cleanup required!

Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Not sure if this was mentioned ... I got to level 10 today so got the absolutely fabulous haunted keep. But ... Once you take it out of inventory and place it, you cannot put it back into storage. So make sure you have the 4x4 space for keeps.
    Oh, no!!! You can't put that huge Haunted Keep back in storage once it's placed???

What the heck? It's another permanent fixture on our game board??? Not sure I would want it out much after Halloween so this is not good!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    well,well,well Is this really correct. I was considering just having this out during Holloween and switch out regular keep. We definitely will need a designated area for this. Hmmmmm.

I have since found out the keep is storable. Above quote has been corrected. Thanks for the quick clarification Sparkley Octopus.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-12-16 at 05:50 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Oh, no!!! You can't put that huge Haunted Keep back in storage once it's placed???

What the heck? It's another permanent fixture on our game board??? Not sure I would want it out much after Halloween so this is not good!!!

And you can't sell it!