Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I managed to finish the griffin quest without spending any real money on it. I don't think I will be able to say the same for this one if I want to complete it. . .
    Which makes me wonder if we all get a different version of this game. Like certain groups run under different algorithms? I worked that Griffin event. The worms were never meant to be.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but I can't get a Ghost or Mummy to appear to save my life! Do the Jewelers/Watchtowers/Lanterns have to be level 6? Mine are all level 5 but they just won't produce a monster
    I also cannot get a ghost, mummy, nor werewolf. These drops are not rare; they are non-existent.

Rhino Keeper
    The cursed stones has entirely taken the fun out of this quest.... the quests are not as fun as they use to be. Every time I harvest the alicorns I get angrier...never get 30 always 4 to 7 energy....really loosing interest in this game. An the ghosts are truly invisible...

Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    The cursed stones has entirely taken the fun out of this quest.... the quests are not as fun as they use to be. Every time I harvest the alicorns I get angrier...never get 30 always 4 to 7 energy....really loosing interest in this game. An the ghosts are truly invisible...
    I agree! I demolished 3 to 4 rock croppings and the purpley rock and got 3/4 cursed stones and a handful of dior boars!!!! What? That's like 70 energy for 3/4 cursed stones not to mention the energy wasted fighting dior boars!!! Also thank you S8 for dangling the cute ghost mummy and werewolf in our faces (which I haven't seen yet and given up on) just to remind us that it's unattainable unless you are loaded with gems (which I am not!) I love Halloween and that's why I'm playing and will try to finish BUT very very upset with how this game is playing out. The pirate theme was a lot more fun..this cursed game not fun anymore. Why S8 why????? I thought the point was to get people to play and enjoy it. Hmm... Sorry for being negative. .just very disappointed and frustrated. So yay! I got 3 more cursed stones then what I had. I'll keep trying
    Last edited by Goblackcat; 10-11-16 at 11:16 AM.

I am VERY frustrated with this quest. I am only using energy to try to get whats needed and things are not "dropping" much. My haunted house is only at level 5 because I bought the dark cave bundle. I have purchased so many dead trees and rocks but don't think I'll make it to level 7 at this rate unless I go broke.
    Does this one seem harder than others?

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    So far my strategy is this: park a monster (preferably a werebeast) and fast chop a 20-chop outcropping Every couple of hours when I refill energy. I get 2-3 cursed stones every outcropping (haven't tried the gem rocks, but outcropping had the best drop rate for me). I am focusing on those, but every time I can, I touch libraries and taverns because those spawn werebeasts and I can get a few bewitched glass and vines out of the way.

I would love to get the werewolf pet (toooo adorable), but I am being realistic and getting another way to send adventures is amazing!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with everyone, S8 has made these quest impossible! I also like Halloween and was in hopes on completing this quest but I am sick and tired of chopping trees and rocks! The ghost, werewolf, mummy and other creature are impossible to get! I believe that these quest are geared toward people who can play nonstop and spend enormous amounts of money! I have a family and a child in college, I don't have the funds or time to do this type of quest. When I first started this game it was to relax and have fun. Now I'm only playing because of my great neighbors. By the way, because of how the game has gone many of my neighbor's don't play any longer. I keep hoping that things will change and go back to being fun!

Park a monster in the corner while smashing rocks...Nice! Will give it a try. Thanks!

I just had to prioritize. I could tell from the beginning that the monster stuff would be impossible. 100 pelts? Seriously?

I parked a beast and have been focusing on getting my HC leveled up (I really want that barracks) and also focusing on collecting horseshoes from my 60+ horses. Good return there - every other horse gives a shoe or two. I really like the individual & community prizes for the event so I'm not wasting energy on monsters.

Sadly, because I really wanted a pet ghost. But it would be impossible to get everything unless you spent $200-$300 dollars, I think. Crazy.
    Last edited by robotparade; 10-11-16 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Correction

I wish they wouldn't make these things so difficult.