Page 40 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I am at level 6 and I think it is impossible to do it without spending gems. But soon I am going to be out of money... spent on rocks and stones.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought 99 horses and they give a really decent return on horseshoes, way better than the building in my experience. The energy requirement is huge though, it feels more than the energy required for the griffin quest and the cursed stones way more elusive than the blasted worms were. I don't think this quest is really doable without a lot of energy resources or by gemming, however I truly think the prizes are worth it this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    correct
    no werebeast from mines, libaries, taverns and p-taverns ( spawnrate before nearly 50% )anymore, need to chop 20 - 60 dead trees before i get a werebeast now!
    no happy at all
    Weird, I just collected from taverns/libraries/p tavern and still get about 50%. No sneaky monster accidentally parked himself on your board?

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have played several times a day and used up 200 energy from crates and greenhouse. I have 2 wizard schools and 7 assorted alicorns (none that give 40 energy) and I have out 9 libraries (although some were only built yesterday), 6 taverns and the pirate tavern and I have only just hit level 7 and have 218 horseshoes. I am not tapping on anything else. It seems impossible to get enough horseshoes to get the alicolt. I was focusing on the haunted castle rather than tapping horses am I missing something?
    Nope, sounds right. There are still 8 days left. If you can level up to 8 today or early tomorrow, you're on track to be at 10 by the end. Horseshoes do go up quite a bit but if the alicolt is more important to you than the keep, I'd give up on the keep and spend your few hundred energies a day (figure four or five check ins with your adventures, wizards, day alis and social visits) purely on horses and clicking the castle.

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Weird, I just collected from taverns/libraries/p tavern and still get about 50%. No sneaky monster accidentally parked himself on your board?
    lol, no.
    have 8 p-taverns and at weekend the best spawnrate was 7 werebeasts from 8 p-taverns in a row
    since monday = zero, only dire boars...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Not enjoyable any longer.
    Being high lvl in both my kingdoms I don't take notice of amount of coins I have because always plentiful but in 1 kingdom I just noticed my coins are very low... 339,000 ish left. So, I'v bought and used so many rock for this crazy event that I'm nearly broke. Even if I do manage to finish 1 of the 2 events,which looks very grim, there's no way for lower level players to buy amount of rocks needed. Very sad.

So, we need to beat up 4 or 5 EACH of the ghost, werewolf,mummy PER DAY .... Hahaha hahaha hahaha recurring....

Rhino Keeper
    First community prize just opened up. Love the 1x1 size of the haunted spires. They look great and don't take up too much space.

Fashion Designer
    The drop for cursed stones is laughable. Way too many rocks purchased and chopped for the measly drops. I've tried mostly outcropping stone, but also small stone and iron rich rock. The vines are also getting more scarce from dead trees. Come on, S8 bump up the frequency. I gave up on mummies, ghosts, etc. I wasn't getting any of those at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    The drop for cursed stones is laughable. Way too many rocks purchased and chopped for the measly drops. I've tried mostly outcropping stone, but also small stone and iron rich rock. The vines are also getting more scarce from dead trees. Come on, S8 bump up the frequency. I gave up on mummies, ghosts, etc. I wasn't getting any of those at all.
    Got a little statistic for you concerning the drop rate of cursed stone. One of my alicorn's was super generous this morning so after I had checked all of my buildings and horses, I still had 112 energy left over to dedicate to rock chopping. I was chopping small rock piles so there were no monsters spawned to throw this stat off. I received a whopping 26 cursed stones for a drop rate of just over 23%. Yup. It's pretty low. I was hoping to get way more than that.

Rhino Keeper
    Since the server was down a few hours ago (the live forum; castle story; & restaurant story 2) I lost some time. I'll take other's advise and just concentrate on the community task. I'm off to get more horses. Until my next post....onward!