Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    For the werewolf in the other thread.. also, lantern spires for ghosts (those are really cute )
    Thanks for the heads up!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    First side goal: 24 hours
    "reluctant guests"
    2 taverns
    15 earth wisps
    10 werebeasts

Wish I waited to collect from taverns until after second event goal completed! It's the price you pay for rushing to be first I guess!
    Is this make 15 earth wisps or give 15 earth wisps (i.e., will the ones already in inventory count)?

These are very energy intensive goals. Don't think everyone will be able to juggle both timed goals. Why 2 timed goals...smh
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I have purchased the bundle pack twice and the haunted horseshoes are not appearing in my inventory. Where can I go to get this problem fixed?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by huntiw396 View Post
    I have purchased the bundle pack twice and the haunted horseshoes are not appearing in my inventory. Where can I go to get this problem fixed?
    I purchased one and the same thing happened to me! I force closed and they still aren't showing!

It is only the horseshoes everything else is there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by huntiw396 View Post
    It is only the horseshoes everything else is there.
    Yep

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    These are very energy intensive goals. Don't think everyone will be able to juggle both timed goals. Why 2 timed goals...smh
    It seems to me a lot of the things I'm clicking on for this community event are spawning the monsters too so I think as long as keep to the common list, we'll end up being okay... For the community we end up always needing to get the building high enough that it is on "auto-pilot" to finish the event. Looks like a cool top individual prize.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Just popping on w/my Pom-Poms to say "siss, boooooo, bah!"
    And wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, a DOUBLE H'ween event!!
    It's not the Day of the Dead event I was hoping for but still.... THANK-YOU, S8, for giving us another PURPLE building! I <3 the new Haunted Castle already (even @ Lv 1, before it grows to fill in its huge 4x4 plot, lol)

I am literally dancing & doing some Franken-moves to the Monster Mash song right now as I type, LOL!!! Bring on the individual & community goodies (& the mummies, ghosts, werewolves, werebeasts from the other event...why are there 2 were-monsters but no zombies?! Lol)

...*giggling & running off to find my witch's hat & zombie heels* .... F--U--N!!!!

*siss, boo, bah!*

Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    Is this make 15 earth wisps or give 15 earth wisps (i.e., will the ones already in inventory count)?
    Give. I had 70+ and clicked Give before I realized it was a side goal I'd have trouble completing in 24 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    What triggers the side goal?
    It was triggered by either Leveling up to L2 or completing the associated goal requiring "level up to L2" - since both occurred at the same time for me, I'm not sure which did the trigger. Usually it's completing a goal not an action, so I would think it is that -- appearing simultaneously with the third goal.

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast