Page 38 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Not sure if others experience it but the small rock formations will not spawn beasts so if you are looked to chop without interruptions go with those
    They haven't been spawning monsters for me either. And I have chopped at least 30 in the last few hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Not sure if others experience it but the small rock formations will not spawn beasts so if you are looked to chop without interruptions go with those
    Thank you for this observation. It is working for me! Was soooooo tired of getting a dire boar on every rock. Love this forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I haven't spawned a ton of dire boars checking the jewelers, towers or cottages. Mostly chopping rocks. Have you?
    Can't tap a cottage or spire... Without one popping up! It's honestly ridiculous over here! That why I just put them away! Left one out that I can put somewhere not important if I want to park a monster when I'm not collecting from my tavern, libraries or mine.
    I e even had them popping up for things that don't usually bring them!

Rhino Keeper
    I can see why the stones are cursed. I'm certainly cursing them! Made it to level 5 this evening, but don't think I have much hope of completing any of these goals. This isn't one for people with day jobs.

Rhino Keeper
    I think my problem with these events is that I'm impatient... I've actually set my alarm every two hours to wake up at night... That way there's no energy wasted! Am I the only crazy one? Haha

Doing the "werebeast worries" side goal did actually really help me today!! Much needed cursed rocks were a welcome!
    Last edited by nateryd; 10-10-16 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Not done writing

Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I think my problem with these events is that I'm impatient... I've actually set my alarm every two hours to wake up at night... That way there's no energy wasted! Am I the only crazy one? Haha

Doing the "werebeast worries" side goal did actually really help me today!! Much needed cursed rocks were a welcome!
    Wow! That's dedication. Me...I would never do that even though I consider myself a CS addict.
    Now if I wake up on my own, of course, I'm gonna open the game...lol

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Sorry to hear, sincere condolences. *big hug*

Wish I could gift you some items to help you out with the quest.

Storm8 please look into the ability to gift any item in our inventory to our neighbours.

It's situations like these that we should be able to help out our Castle Story community members.
    It would only help further foster the sense of community, which is already strong.
    This would be the best thing if we could gift anything from our inventory 👍🏻
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper

Well, if you're crazy, count me in as your twin. I thought there had to be others who set their alarms. I think I'm getting circles under my eyes.

Cursed stones are few and far away from my Kingdom....very frustrating!

Executive Chef

Omg!! That's like having a newborn!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Omg!! That's like having a newborn!!
    I refuse to set an alarm. My seven week old is giving us 5-6 hours (followed by 2 and 1)... no way I'm giving that up!! I debate whether to check in to use my energy or keep the iPad off to stay sleepy...

Rhino Keeper
    thank you everyone