Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Oh boy! Am I sick of chopping rocks! S8, can't the drop rate of the cursed stones be adjusted? It's incredibly low. The dead trees work better for the vines. For me it's just boring because by level 50 the coins to buy the rocks and dead trees aren't a problem, but it must pretty awful if you are at a lower lever. I also had a LOT of horses for an earlier event and that helped with the horseshoes once I realised I needed them. Even so I don't imagine I'll get to the final individual prize as I'm not going to increase the horse herd which is already pretty large.

I'm hoping that i'll get to level 5 of the castle later today, but I've no idea if I'll manage all of the levels. Will just take it as it comes.

The only positive thing I can say about this event is that, for those of us who have got to the end of the story, it gives you some goals. And it's not quite so pointless as the other monster spawning event.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone remember if you can get energy to drop from a rainbow pot? I have 10 but I don't want to spend the energy chopping them if I don't have the chance to get that back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireEdwolf View Post
    I've just levelled the castle to lv.7 and got the 24 hour optional goal of giving bones etc, but since I'm having only 58 roasted chicken I'm not sure if I should go for it - you know, energyyy! So anyone here earned the crest could you tell me how many of each item did you get?
    I had all resources - so I went for this side goal, but it is hardly worth energy if you have to collect things for it. I did not note exactly, but I think it was 5 glass and 2-3 stones and vines. Well - maybe its just not my lucky day

I did a really stupid thing. When I final leveled up today to final 10 , put the new spooky, cool Keep on my board I decided to change my normal, white Keep to a Queens Court to make a change. I do that from time to time. I sold it back, went to buy the Queens Court and it would not let me...said I had to level up which we all know what that means, I had to sell another royal building off in order to get an everyday Queens Court or Keep back in my kingdom. I did sell a level 10 Royal Manor. That decision was tough but since it is only useful for decoration as it is never used in quests like a jeweler or library, bye-bye. Sniff, sniff ��

QUESTION: Why would S8 not allow me to have the same number of royal buildings I had prior to selling my Keep to change it out for a Queens Court? It would not allow the same number of buildings that I had prior to selling one???? Is this even fair?
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Does anyone remember if you can get energy to drop from a rainbow pot? I have 10 but I don't want to spend the energy chopping them if I don't have the chance to get that back.
    Yes, I do get energy occasionally from rainbow pots but usually it's 1 or 2 and rarely 5. I prefer keeping the pots as deco. But that's just me.

Executive Chef
    I only park them in between checking my buildings. I defeat them before I start checking my buildings. That way I can still spawn were-beasts but I am not spawning dire boats every other chop when I am collecting cursed stones. Funny thing is, I have been trying to park a dire boar in a convenient spot now for about 40 chops and I can't spawn one to save my life!!!! On another note, why can't we get these kind of spawn rates during a monster hunt?!?!?
    Can you not park a troll instead?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Oh boy! Am I sick of chopping rocks! S8, can't the drop rate of the cursed stones be adjusted? It's incredibly low. The dead trees work better for the vines. For me it's just boring because by level 50 the coins to buy the rocks and dead trees aren't a problem, but it must pretty awful if you are at a lower lever. I also had a LOT of horses for an earlier event and that helped with the horseshoes once I realised I needed them. Even so I don't imagine I'll get to the final individual prize as I'm not going to increase the horse herd which is already pretty large.

I'm hoping that i'll get to level 5 of the castle later today, but I've no idea if I'll manage all of the levels. Will just take it as it comes.

The only positive thing I can say about this event is that, for those of us who have got to the end of the story, it gives you some goals. And it's not quite so pointless as the other monster spawning event.
    I'm with you. I got the haunted castle to level 6. Don't know if I'll make level 10 or get all the individual prizes. I've presently got a werebeast parked until I'm ready to make the tavern rounds. At least that keeps the dire boars away while I'm bashing rocks. And, on the plus side, I've gotten 4 gold nuggets from the bashing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Can you not park a troll instead?
    You could park any monster and it would prevent others from spawning.

Not sure if others experience it but the small rock formations will not spawn beasts so if you are looked to chop without interruptions go with those
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't spawned a ton of dire boars checking the jewelers, towers or cottages. Mostly chopping rocks. Have you?
    Can't tap a cottage or spire... Without one popping up! It's honestly ridiculous over here! That why I just put them away! Left one out that I can put somewhere not important if I want to park a monster when I'm not collecting from my tavern, libraries or mine.
    I e even had them popping up for things that don't usually bring them!