Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Just a quick note for SW, on first page it should be amended to: level 5 castle drops 9 horseshoes and level 6 drops 12. Have not reached level 7 so don't know number for that.

thanks!! Post 1 changed. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-09-16 at 03:41 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Which adventures can u do? All of them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Nice reward for completing upgrade the Haunted Castle to lvl10
    The Haunted keep inside is like the Barracks.
    I think it's worth the effort!
    Attachment 33915
    really lvl 10 in 12 day hard task ! Need more buildings... Sell... Buy.... Lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    How do you all get the cursed stones?
    It's my only problem, the other needed parts come in easy...
    I do the Iron rocks, because iron is the only item I need from rocks for my kingdom.
    Is that the worst rock for cursed stone?
    Should I keep a beast on my kingdom when shopping rocks?
    I don't do that now, and I'm seeing about 1 werebeast and 1 boar every rock and 1 cursed stone every 1 or 2 rocks...
    Cursed stones are a major problem for sure, I agree the rest are pretty straightforward. With so many levels and the numbers of stones required increasing for each level this is starting to feel really tricky.

I am doing the iron rocks too as they feel slight better than the others - but the drop rate is really low....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    Cursed stones are a major problem for sure, I agree the rest are pretty straightforward. With so many levels and the numbers of stones required increasing for each level this is starting to feel really tricky.

I am doing the iron rocks too as they feel slight better than the others - but the drop rate is really low....
    Thx for your response. I just wanted to try for another rock, but I hate it to lose all the stones again...
    Today I finished 2 quests and now I'm crafting scissors from the irons for the 3th quest that cost my iron. 😊 The "need" of iron is done for now, but I can use them for making blocks and swords ofcourse. So I stay on the iron rocks for now...

Executive Chef
    Wow, seems like everyone is ahead of me... I use every energy I get, even set an alarm in the middle of the might to collect extra glass. Still I just upgraded to lvl 6, and only have 65 horse-shoes... Even used 2 energy-crates so far (10 and 25).

I have 2 wizard schools, 8-daily alicorns, and tab on nothing but things that give the required materials. The stones are the hardest for me: I get approximatly 1 stone per 5-6 chops. That's really quite low...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Wow, seems like everyone is ahead of me... I use every energy I get, even set an alarm in the middle of the might to collect extra glass. Still I just upgraded to lvl 6, and only have 65 horse-shoes... Even used 2 energy-crates so far (10 and 25).

I have 2 wizard schools, 8-daily alicorns, and tab on nothing but things that give the required materials. The stones are the hardest for me: I get approximatly 1 stone per 5-6 chops. That's really quite low...
    Wowwow! 😂 I'm still level 3! Non of the energy-givers in my kingdom... 😳 I'm putting all my energy on the stones and the upcomming beast from that for this moment...

Rhino Keeper
    The Direboars are ****ing me every time I touch a rock. Vexing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post

You're ahead of me. 2 wizard school and 2 daily alicorns. Check in 3 or 4 times a day. Rocks are tough on everyone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    The Direboars are ****ing me every time I touch a rock. Vexing.
    It's getting really frustrating. Someone needs to give them an invite to the party asap!