Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    My first collection from the new adventure castle and no gems. Which was weird but then I collect from my keep and again no gems. I've never collected from my castle and not recieved a gem. I hope this isn't the new normal.

Farm Supplier
    Drops are as usual I would say

New Resident
    Does anyone know if you upgrade the haunted castle with gems to level 10 if you would still receive the reward?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jwc4 View Post
    Does anyone know if you upgrade the haunted castle with gems to level 10 if you would still receive the reward?
    The event is over so unfortunately you would not receive the reward.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    My first collection from the new adventure castle and no gems. Which was weird but then I collect from my keep and again no gems. I've never collected from my castle and not recieved a gem. I hope this isn't the new normal.
    Though there is a good chance to get a gem from adventures it is not guaranteed. I've collected from many adventures that did not include any gems.

Fashion Designer

Haunted Castle

I wasn't able to raise my Haunted Castle beyond level 7 before the goal expired and now no glass is dropping from rock outcroppings. Is it too late to raise it any more? Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I wasn't able to raise my Haunted Castle beyond level 7 before the goal expired and now no glass is dropping from rock outcroppings. Is it too late to raise it any more? Thanks!
    only with gems.

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687