Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhoppa View Post
    Having been frustrated by wasting energy on the dire boars spawned by chopping rock, I now wait for a were beast to be spawned and keep it on the board whilst chopping rocks.
    I was spawning were beasts from rocks but I just had 4 dire boars in a row

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tombero View Post
    Have you bought and placed Ivy's cauldron. The option to craft is in there.
    I have now - thanks, no idea how I missed that!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-12-16 at 03:03 AM. Reason: added quote to give context :)

Rhino Keeper
    I keep randomly panicking about not finishing this one, mainly because work prevents me checking in regularly this week! But we have a little over 6 days left on the clock. It's doable ... I hope ... I think lol! Although my poor queendom is looking neglected and cluttered with rocks and trees and horses. I pity more poor villagers who have to go in and tidy up all the stray branches, rock and horse mess!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by petal2092 View Post
    I'm really running through energy. People keep talking about getting energy from their greenhouses. I have two level five greenhouses but don't know how to use them for energy.
    Create faerie elixir. It takes a lot to get the materials if you haven't already prepped it. But you may already have a bunch in inventory. I prep these in between events and have them ready to go. Because we didn't need energy for the pirate event, I was almost maxed on these so that extra 180 energy was very helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I've been thinking about this extra barracks that we get, if the HC reaches level 10. At first I was excited, but now I'm thinking that without an extra forge and kitchen to create the resources needed for adventures, it won't actually be that useful.
    I don't even have resources to use my keep everyday, so for me it's one of the most useless prizes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well I said I wasn't going to do this but.... My schedule allowed time. My feedback is : please make the cursed rock more easy to get. Going through 10 or 15 chops for one rock is frustrating!! Other than that I am enjoying this event Could we get another source of rock. Also the chances of getting a ghost, mummy, she wolf are a joke. Why even offer them,??? Also, we are going to need a major expansion. After going through this it would be a shame to put away in storage.
    Please remove the curse from the rocks.
    I agree that we will need major expansion opportunities. These HUGE buildings lately are beautiful but they can't all be on our board at this rate and that IS a shame. Also, things like the desert palace and haunted castle should have royal points attached to them when they are fully leveled up so that we can keep them on our boards as we expand.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora171 View Post
    I keep randomly panicking about not finishing this one, mainly because work prevents me checking in regularly this week! But we have a little over 6 days left on the clock. It's doable ... I hope ... I think lol! Although my poor queendom is looking neglected and cluttered with rocks and trees and horses. I pity more poor villagers who have to go in and tidy up all the stray branches, rock and horse mess!
    I am still in hopes that it is doable as well. I don't want just some prizes. I want them all!! Haha! And have generally been able to get them all in the past!! I am hoping to level up to 8 today and be well on my way to 9. I read somewhere that it takes three days to get to 10 roughly so I am aiming to hit 9 with 3 days to go. Today may be tough for me since I have a big photoshoot and a lot of driving to do. I am going to set my alarm to go off every 2 hours to remind me to use up all of my energy. Might be tough to sneak away since I am the photographer. But hey at least I am the boss and the paying client won't be there. Hahahahahahahahahaha! Maybe I'll have a diva moment every two hours and stomp away saying that the models are all and I need a break from them for 5 minutes 
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-12-16 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Removed language

Ivy's cauldron. Check your inventory. It will brew a beast you can keep for resources.

Executive Chef
    Oh and I did do some math. Someone correct me if I am wrong. If you get your hc to level 10, it drops 30 horseshoes. It is 4 gems to speed it up. So if you have 1000 horseshoes when you get to 10, you can speed up the hc and get to the alicolt with 137 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Oh and I did do some math. Someone correct me if I am wrong. If you get your hc to level 10, it drops 30 horseshoes. It is 4 gems to speed it up. So if you have 1000 horseshoes when you get to 10, you can speed up the hc and get to the alicolt with 137 gems.
    It is 4 gems to speed up lvl 10 castle but this will be 132 gems to get 990 horseshoes or 136 gems to get 1020 horseshoes.