Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    I read the post as 2.5 days left and they only have 570 horseshoes to date (not left to get)
    Ah. I thought they meant left.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the trick to this is to ignore the overall possibilities and set yourself personal goals that work with your life and game play.

I have seen people saying how good it is that you "only" have to check in every 2 hours, and sighed for those days when I'm in a work venue with no signal for 9 hours at a time. So I've been realistic about what I can achieve. I need one more of those blessed stones, and about 20 vines. I need another couple of hundred glass, so hope I've got enough libraries out to get that - I've run out of room for more. Hopefully by Tuesday night I'll get the keep. That was my target.

I will get the stables, but probably not use it. I'd love the alicolt but being reasonable I don't stand a chance of getting it I don't think, so no point in fretting.

I haven't even started on the beasties. I have three were beasts, two of which just showed up. I shall start looking for the others once the keep is secured, but without much hope. The ghost is the one I'd like most - he's cute! But I'm not going to cry if I don't get him. I WILL achieve the keep, which is likely the most useful to me and was the goal I thought I stood a chance on.

In the end, some of these things you have to say "not possible with my lifestyle" and accept this bit of the game was made for someone else.

Fashion Designer
    Continuing drop reports on the level 10 haunted castle... Until now I have only received horseshoes and bone. Today I got horseshoes and a creep tooth.

Adding witch Alicolt: blue dye, 2 water, 2 carrots
    Last edited by caron7; 10-16-16 at 10:40 AM.

Finally got the Alicolt! Definitely cute. First drop was 2 red inks and 3 water.

Farm Supplier
    Color me confused...I completed the goal for the Haunted Castle to reach level 10. I thought the goal prize was the Haunted Keep ???? Where does the Haunted Keep come from? I've seen It in other kingdoms..what am I missing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuy View Post
    Color me confused...I completed the goal for the Haunted Castle to reach level 10. I thought the goal prize was the Haunted Keep ???? Where does the Haunted Keep come from? I've seen It in other kingdoms..what am I missing?
    you also need to have 750 horseshoes. Lvl 10 hc drops 30 each so it might be easy
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    With regards to the haunted castle, does anyone know if the drops are identical to the barracks?? Can the haunted castle drop trade tickets and Ali parts? Haven't seen the haunted castle listed anywhere but here. Thx

Executive Chef
    I'm at 944 horse shoes with 2 days left (I never consider the half because in the past my events have ended earlier). I have 100 horses and a level 10 castle. Don't think I'll make it to the Alicolt, sadness. I have been speeding up my castle at the one hour mark but not sure how much more gems I want to spend for a goal I won't accomplish. but will keep trying to help out the community.

Farm Supplier
    I'm about 20 horseshoes short for the Keep, but I'll get there.

Got to level 10 and got the haunted keep WITHOUT using gems. Just need another 520 horseshoes to get the Alicolt. I should make it. It can be done, but you have to commit the time, keep positive that those stones and vines will drop.