Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    OK... So in my frustration a minute ago with the stones... I used gems to get the rest needed for level 7 upgrade. I don't remember seeing this anywhere on here.

A new side goal pops up "Monster munchies" it's a 24hrs goal you'll need
    -Donate 55 bones
    -Donate 30 prime cuts
    -Donate 99 Roast chickens

Reward $1,000. 10 stars and one of those crates
    99 roast chickens?!?!? ****. I would spend more energy getting to that than it would take me to collect what would be in the crate!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Level 8 does indeed need 200 glass, 50 stones, 60 vines and 1 builder's paste.
    Don't know about lvl9 but 250 glass, 60 stones and 70 vines would be a good guess plus maybe 1 builder's paste?

Lvl 7 castle drops 16 horseshoes
    thank you
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    For the werewolf in the other thread.. also, lantern spires for ghosts (those are really cute )
    I don't see a thread saying where to find the ghosts or friendly werewolves? I've collected from my Jeweler multiple time and nothing triggers. My libraries trigger every time, sparkling mine approx. every other time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    Is this make 15 earth wisps or give 15 earth wisps (i.e., will the ones already in inventory count)?
    Give 15 wisps

Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    I don't see a thread saying where to find the ghosts or friendly werewolves? ...
    The other thread is called The Spooky Trap. It's stickied and usually close to the top. Places to spawn are listed in the goals if you scroll down a tad. They're all super rare spawns (except Werebeast it seems).

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I'm working on this, but I honestly don't expect to achieve it. I was away this weekend so am all behind now. Such is life.. It's a game, not my world. Most
    I'd suggest plopping out as many horses as you have energy for, until you've caught up a bit, and Taverns and libraries for oodles of extra glass.
    Zoroak (6-7pgs back) also suggested as you level your castle higher, you can then scale back on horses and maybe even try for the items from the Spooky Trap thread.
    Last edited by Solientus; 10-09-16 at 02:25 PM.

So to level up from 6 to 10 I need:
    925 bewitched glass
    260 haunted vine
    220 cursed stone
    And some glue/paste from inventory.

With my 2x a day tavern, library, mine, wily werebeasts and spawned-from-these-collections werebeasts averages (86 bg, 20hv) it'll take 13 collections. 6.5 days, totally doable.

Now the cursed stone? I got 5 using 30 energy. To get 220 will take approximately 1320 energy. Figure an average of 55 full energy (40 + wizard or pink/wedding ali or adventure) each check in solely chopping stones 3 times a day, that's 8 days. Huh.

So it is doable checking in 4-5x a day!!!

I can't keep spending energy on crafting though, so I think all of my stone findings will go to waste.

I'll put the horses on hold again, too. If I get to level 9 ahead of 3 days remaining (since 9 to 10 will take 3 days), I'll start with horses again.
    Last edited by peachtreeshoppe; 10-09-16 at 03:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I'd suggest plopping out as many horses as you have energy for, until you've caught up a bit, and Taverns and libraries for oodles of extra glass.
    Zoroak (6-7pgs back) also suggested as you level your castle higher, you can then scale back on horses and maybe even try for the items from the Spooky Trap thread.
    I have been getting a good drop ratio from horses. I am not sure if I am going to go with that strategy but it might work for some people.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm averaging 2 cursed stones from every type of rock that drops them. Not good.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    The other thread is called The Spooky Trap. It's stickied and usually close to the top. Places to spawn are listed in the goals if you scroll down a tad. They're all super rare spawns (except Werebeast it seems).
    Thank you. I was hoping it didn't require doing that goal but I spent the 10 gems to do the goal so we will see if all the critters come out now. It did finally open all the goals. It wasn't clear in this thread that the goals were related.