Page 39 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I agree...I'm sorry for your loss, barfdump

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Sorry to hear, sincere condolences. *big hug*

Wish I could gift you some items to help you out with the quest.

Storm8 please look into the ability to gift any item in our inventory to our neighbours.

It's situations like these that we should be able to help out our Castle Story community members.
    It would only help further foster the sense of community, which is already strong.
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Executive Chef
    Wow community prize percentage has gone from 4% this afternoon to 43% now, which is about 8 hours. What gives? I don't feel like my individual amount has gone up that much. I am still under 300.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Wow community prize percentage has gone from 4% this afternoon to 43% now, which is about 8 hours. What gives? I don't feel like my individual amount has gone up that much. I am still under 300.
    I think we got some help from storm 8. There is no way it would jump up that much unless they did something because yesterday it was at 2 percent.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I think we got some help from storm 8. There is no way it would jump up that much unless they did something because yesterday it was at 2 percent.
    Agree. Just a shame they haven't done the same with our individual totals. With so much going on, there's no way I can focus on anything. I don't know whether to collect from horses, chop rocks to upgrade the Haunted House, or resource for the Elven Outpost.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Agree. Just a shame they haven't done the same with our individual totals. With so much going on, there's no way I can focus on anything. I don't know whether to collect from horses, chop rocks to upgrade the Haunted House, or resource for the Elven Outpost.
    It all depends on what you want the eleven outpost will always be there. If you just want the community prizes focus on horses. If you want the keep I tend to focus on one thing at a time. I collect from my taverns and libraries. Then I usually focus on the vines. Then the stones. That way I feel like I'm getting somewhere. Otherwise I had a little of each. But if I focused on one item it seemed to help move things along.

Now it's up to 54% moving much faster now.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 10-10-16 at 09:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    Maybe everybody's alarm is going off every 2 hours. Hehe. I'm not judging, I should be sleeping instead of checking my game. Seriously though, the higher the level of the castle, more horseshoes being tallied???

Farm Supplier
    What's going on?
    Still didn't get a mummy, whistfull ghost and a friendly werewolf!
    I have watch towers, juwelers and cottages and every time those are ready, I' ll collect and still there hasn't happened a thing!
    Arghhhh

Fashion Designer
    I am at level 3 and have 25 points or whatever's. Obviously it is not going to happen!

I have nothing but fangbeasts and dire boars.....

Executive Chef
    I have played several times a day and used up 200 energy from crates and greenhouse. I have 2 wizard schools and 7 assorted alicorns (none that give 40 energy) and I have out 9 libraries (although some were only built yesterday), 6 taverns and the pirate tavern and I have only just hit level 7 and have 218 horseshoes. I am not tapping on anything else. It seems impossible to get enough horseshoes to get the alicolt. I was focusing on the haunted castle rather than tapping horses am I missing something?