Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Why are so many people going to cottages and jewelers? If you want to do the other quest, it goes an additional two weeks beyond this one, and it was shared by S8 that spawning the monsters without gems is very, very, very rare. I think they are making it possible (as opposed to the firey fox that was ONLY gem related) but not probable on purpose.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    It's too bad last years haunted hall doesn't give us something we need. Would be cool if previous years holiday stuff could be included as an incentive and thanks for those who participated.
    I could be wrong, but I thought last year was the Orphanage?

Fashion Designer
    I can't help but wonder if the dire boars were supposed be coded to be something else. I have never had this many before. Very frustrating for what is already two challenging events. Feels more like we are swimming against the tide. If not for that, I would be fine with rare and challenging.

Fingers crossed we see changes this week after the long weekend here In the US.
    Chances are no one is working on Monday. Hang tight.
    Last edited by danzplace; 10-08-16 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Typo
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I could be wrong, but I thought last year was the Orphanage?
    It was. The Haunted Hall is from Halloween 2014.

So after collecting from 9 jewelers, 10 cottages and 12 lantern spires I haven't spawn a single ghost/werewolf/mummy. Only direboars! Werebeast are coming fine from taverns and dead trees. S8 can you check if the spawn rates are correct?

Just wanted to report the horseshoe drop rate on Level 3 HC.

It's dropping 4 Haunted horseshoes at a time.

***SW***

Post 1 should show 2 horseshoe drops for Level 2 HC.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Just spawned a Werebeast collecting from a library after spawning nothing last night from the suggested collections. Maybe there are additional spawns?

Unless I just didn't see the library listed as a spawn point...

Rhino Keeper
    Cursed Stone.... Great name!
    HAHAH... Cause I'm cursing at them.... So much chopping... Not much return!

Rhino Keeper
    Reading through the thread, I'm debating whether or not to trade in buildings for more taverns and libraries. Problem is, the only surplus I have is cottages, and don't we need to collect from them? In past events I've been able to finish many events early by stocking lots of extra cottages and towers, but I've been playing since the first month of CS and the first events I haven't been able to finish have been the last few, so obviously it's time to change up my strategy. I typically only have 2 of every building, with the exception of 3 jewellers, conservatories, and markets.

My brain is just too tired today, and the two different goals are confusing me too much - can someone explain the trade off in getting rid of some of the cottages?

Rhino Keeper
    Also, has anyone tried chopping dark cave formations? I have loads in storage and they're in the store under "featured," but so are the new elves items so I don't know if it's promoted to help or not.

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed the dark cave formation was in the pack for sale and chopping it most definitely gave me more drops compared to the regular rocks.