Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I'd suggest plopping out as many horses as you have energy for, until you've caught up a bit, and Taverns and libraries for oodles of extra glass.
    Zoroak (6-7pgs back) also suggested as you level your castle higher, you can then scale back on horses and maybe even try for the items from the Spooky Trap thread.
    I wish I focused more on the rocks sooner. Such a energysuck... with 150 energy just to get 25-30 stones a day, this is very tricky if you don't have alicorns, energy crates or gems.

I'll bet they do a five minute unlimited energy deal. Clear your castle, fill the screen with rocks and chop for five minutes straight. I don't think you'd even get enough stones to get to L10 from that!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I have been getting a good drop ratio from horses. I am not sure if I am going to go with that strategy but it might work for some people.
    Are you going for the alicolt over the haunted keep?

So this is the step to get the precious keep!!!
    S8, Thank u for such an amazing prize!!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3962.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	314.1 KB 
ID:	33922

Is anyone having problems with the system not counting the cursed fur? I know I've fought the wiley werebeast at least 15 times, once ****ed, I've gotten cursed fur, but it's not counting on my totals? Please help!

Executive Chef
    The 3rd individual prize is a cute broom that is animated - sweeps back and forth. It's deco, no timer, but looks great.

The 4th individual prize is a haunted stable. 4 hr. timer - drops wool, milk, and hides so far.

The 5th individual prize is the Witch Alicolt. Has an 8 hr. timer and drops items from the potion shop. My first collection was allergy potion and water.

The Haunted Keep is gorgeous and large (4x4) and has 2 day adventures.

The level 10 Haunted House is dropping manticore whiskers, mysterious venom, and bones besides 30 horseshoes.

Great event with great prizes.

Has anyone found they have more luck with any one sort of rock? I haven't noticed anything.

Rhino Keeper
    My cursed stone drop from chopping rocks is abysmal. I'm maxed out on all things stone. It's frustrating when you have such limited time to finish a quest and drops are so random.

Just read through some of the posts, and now have sold few cottages and farmhouses to make more taravens so can make royal beams and blocks.
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Aargh, I'm a fool. Just sold my a level 5 cottage instead of a low level one to buy another tavern.

Executive Chef
    Okay, please help me out, I have ten cottages out but have not encountered one mummy. I have had a few pink ghosts but they are very rare. What am I missing?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how many horseshoes are needed for the final prize? I just capped out on horses so I'm trying to figure out whether or not to I should sell excess pigs and chickens from previous challenges.