Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Halloween Sale 2016

Executive Chef

Restaurant Story: Halloween Sale 2016

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Edit---Added Pixie's infographic instead of my screengrabs, it's much more detailed than mine
    Last edited by pcabral03; 10-05-16 at 08:34 PM.

Executive Chef

Last edited by pcabral03; 10-05-16 at 06:53 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    You beat me to it! Thanks for compiling this, pcabral03

In case you still need it: here's my infographic with the goal stuff. I wasn't playing at the time so the goal stuff shows up for me... I guess this way, people can see what they're potentially missing.

~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    You beat me to it! Thanks for compiling this, pcabral03

In case you still need it: here's my infographic with the goal stuff. I wasn't playing at the time so the goal stuff shows up for me... I guess this way, people can see what they're potentially missing.

Oh wow yours is so much nicer than mine, whatever program you're using for infographic it's very detailed 😍😍😍

Edit----Thanks Pixie added it to first post
    Last edited by pcabral03; 10-05-16 at 08:35 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks so much guys! I'm gonna try mystery mummy & spooky chest once each, and then only buy the standalone decor, I think. So much to love!

Executive Chef
    Anybody on an Android or Apple device not get these items pictured below offered in Halloween sale?

There's quite a few items I already had in this month's sale listed on first post, but on those it has a timer and price on top so I can buy more if I want.

These items aren't for sale on my Android device 😕

Executive Chef
    Tempted to purchase gems but my bank balance won't be happy. I wanted to get the Haunted tree

How do they make goals that I can't even complete it says buy 6 spider web chairs but it's not open for me

Please see reply to your same post in the goal thread. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-06-16 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fancyfeastone View Post
    How do they make goals that I can't even complete it says buy 6 spider web chairs but it's not open for me
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Anybody on an Android or Apple device not get these items pictured below offered in Halloween sale?

There's quite a few items I already had in this month's sale listed on first post, but on those it has a timer and price on top so I can buy more if I want.

These items aren't for sale on my Android device ��

I think what you're both seeing is a weird side effect of them rereleasing the 2013 Halloween goals for folks who weren't playing then. Pcavral, you're not seeing the items probably because you were playing in 2013; they didn't release the goal items to everyone, just to those who weren't playing then. And Fancyfeastone, the chairs may be locked by another goal in the chain.

Personally, I wish they had opened the items back up for everyone, to avoid this confusion and so I could get more spiders!! I didn't plan ahead well and I've always wished I had more... But this sale is amazing so it's hard to be too sad!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-06-16 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party link
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast