Thread: Redecorating is such a pain!

Fashion Designer

Redecorating is such a pain!

I takes me absolutely forever to change the look of my bakery. I have to scroll through what seems like hundreds of pages and after i select something, it takes me right back to the beginning! I've been playing for more than 5 years so I have quite a large selection in my storage. I just wish the storage was separate from the market. Like in dragon story. You can go in to your storage and make your selection based on categories and you can view more than 5 things at a time. it makes so much more sense that way!

Rhino Keeper
    This is a long-running peeve of mine, such a needlessly sloppy lazy mess. I have 6 eateries and it takes a full day to redo just one.

So much of this game is just arrogance towards the players. Just because it's "free" (tho many, like me, spend real money on it) it's not considered important to listen to customers.

I actually would pay a hefty chunk of $ for a genuinely well run version of these games, i really really would!!!!!

If only it existed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I takes me absolutely forever to change the look of my bakery. I have to scroll through what seems like hundreds of pages and after i select something, it takes me right back to the beginning! I've been playing for more than 5 years so I have quite a large selection in my storage. I just wish the storage was separate from the market. Like in dragon story. You can go in to your storage and make your selection based on categories and you can view more than 5 things at a time. it makes so much more sense that way!
    I echo your statements. What I have realized is that if the item is still for sale, your dock will reopen where you left off. If it is no longer for sale, you get reset to the beginning of the dock, losing your place. I'm trying to redecorate today, but it is a painful process. I'd love to have items sorted by theme to make this easier. But the most important thing is to have the dock hold your place, and perhaps let you place multiples of the item you choose (like with wallpaper). This is an issue for decor and counters both. Please fix it!

Edit: another idea for a fix is to let us scroll to the left, not just the right. We could reach items in the back of inventory faster. Also, would be awesome if holding the button down kept scrolling, rather than tapping each time!
    Last edited by caron7; 10-26-16 at 09:54 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Today I discovered something very interesting! I opened the game on my Android phone and the dock behaves as I expect it to... holding your place while you remove items. However, the tile and wallpaper has to be put out piece by piece, not in multiples like on iOS. Using a combination of both devices, I was able to redecorate in much less time than before. So, if you have both platforms to work with, try this method!

Farm Supplier
    I would love a separate storage for my own items, save me time.
    In process of taking all halloween stuff down today and yep it's a pain!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-16 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyleroc111 View Post
    I would love a separate storage for my own items, save me time.
    In process of taking all halloween stuff down today and yep it's a pain!!
    Yes I agree!! Also make it so we can move the wall items !!