Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Quest - Oct 6, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    No, haven't reached Goal 3. Thanks for the help. I will patiently wait.

Farm Supplier
    I am not showing a dog collar to upgrade to stage 3. I am showin 10 pumpkins and 25 Orange candies

Host(ess)
    Just a wee heads up. Do not purchase 10 pumpkin patches before part 4 of the task. I did this trying to get ahead and they don't count. I will have to pay 5 gems to pass this.

Farm Supplier
    No don't use the gems...just harvest 5 and then plant 5 more. Much cheaper.

Someone else posted about doing just that.
    Quote Originally Posted by fml999 View Post
    Just a wee heads up. Do not purchase 10 pumpkin patches before part 4 of the task. I did this trying to get ahead and they don't count. I will have to pay 5 gems to pass this.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fml999 View Post
    Can you not harvest the pumpkin patches and rebuy?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eneke View Post
    I am not showing a dog collar to upgrade to stage 3. I am showing 10 pumpkins and 25 Orange candies
    This what I am seeing for upgrade to stage 3. No dog collar just pumpkins which would make sense since goal 4 involves harvesting pumpkins. Can someone please verify if they are seeing this or the dog collar?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2330.PNG 
Views:	46 
Size:	435.7 KB 
ID:	33865

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=judyandthecat;1352753]Can you not harvest the pumpkin patches and rebuy?[/QUOTE

You probably can. I haven't worded that very well. It asks for you to buy 5 pumpkins, harvest 5 and collect 5 pruners. If you have purchased 10 beforehand it doesn't count. You will have to wait 11 hrs to harvest and to be able to purchase another 5 or pay 5 gems to pass. Sorry for the confusion.

Rhino Keeper
    Start saving your honey. Haven't made it to that goal yet, but There is a ring pop to be made in the jewel smith building, and you need 4 honey and 1 ore to make 1.

(Keeps giving me an error when I try to upload the photo)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eneke View Post
    This what I am seeing for upgrade to stage 3. No dog collar just pumpkins which would make sense since goal 4 involves harvesting pumpkins. Can someone please verify if they are seeing this or the dog collar?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2330.PNG 
Views:	46 
Size:	435.7 KB 
ID:	33865
    That is what I see to now that I reached it and have corrected post one.

Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    Do you catch them with the spiderweb bait? I see that's an option for fishing but I can't make it yet (haven't upgraded to Stage 2 yet). If so, what do we need to make that bait? Thanks
    To make the spiderweb fish bait you will need 2 flax and 2 cotton for each bait. You have to make 16 fish so it's a lot of cotton and flax.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast