Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Quest - Oct 6, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Any hints on what bait to use when trying to catch flying fish? I have enough catfish to open a restaurant! but no flying fish : (
    You have to use the special spiderweb bait in order to catch the flying fish. I believe it is part of one of the goals to make these. Check post #1 of this thread for what stage it becomes available in your bait shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Sooooooo....I got my husky on my baby farm....so darn excited!! But I have a weird question cuz this is the first time it's happened.....here goes.....

I'm still on goal 8, have my puppy, what happens if I don't complete the goals? Do I have to complete the goals? There's a first for everything!!! LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    You have to use the special spiderweb bait in order to catch the flying fish. I believe it is part of one of the goals to make these. Check post #1 of this thread for what stage it becomes available in your bait shop.
    OMG how dumb of me! hahaha I was just fishing away with the regular bait and kept catching catfish!! haha! Thanks syncler78. That was soooo helpful!

Fashion Designer
    Also...... Dog collar(silver chain thingy?)... this is what shows when I click pumpkin table for upgrade. HOWEVER, when I go to the kitchen, there isn't a collar there to make???? help?

Farm Supplier
    You need to finish your goals first before you can make the collar

Fashion Designer
    OHHH sad. ok thx bj2500

My other animals go weeks/ months without being fed. Hope it jumps sooner than them.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the husky yesterday. As soon as I fed her, she headed over the bridge and visited the corgis. I swapped her igloo with the fox's den, so they are all together now. Thanks to sales in the newspaper, I was able to get upgrade parts. I probably could have finished that part without help, but I was thankful for it! Then I finished the goals just to say I had. That was nice as I've quit some of the others that weren't attainable without gems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	33984Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	33985

Farm Supplier
    I started this event a little late and am hoping I have enough time to catch up. I have a few questions I was hoping you guys could answer - I looked through the thread but couldn't see anywhere.

How long and what ingredients does it take to make:

Silver scales?
    Silver collar?
    Sapphire pendant?

Thank you guys!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sloebear View Post
    I started this event a little late and am hoping I have enough time to catch up. I have a few questions I was hoping you guys could answer - I looked through the thread but couldn't see anywhere.

How long and what ingredients does it take to make:

Silver scales?
    Silver collar?
    Sapphire pendant?

Thank you guys!
    Here you go. Keep a lookout for them in newspapers. It's faster for you to catch up by buying and upgrading instead.

Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Spider Web Bait takes 2 flax and 2 wool and 3 hours each. You need up to 16 baits. I only received on flying fish for each bait that I made.
    Silver Scales take 1 flying fish and 45 minutes each
    Silver Collar takes the 16 silver scales and 6 hours to complete
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post