Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Restaurant Update 5th October 2016

Executive Chef
    congrats to everyone who got what they wanted! i could only check in very briefly, so i can't wait to get out of work and see what's available!

hopefully this time i won't forget the sale is ending like i did with the fall sale. oops! and after all my complaining about not having enough tiles...sigh.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I have no goal! Force-closed, nothing!

The Question is, if we did the goal before, we won't get the same goal this time ?

Or is it totally a new goal and I am having problems getting the goal update?

Thanks in advance.

PS. I have Witchy Stove and Witch's Brew in my stock, I also have The Haunted Stove and Witch's Cauldron, are any of these the same as this goal's appliances ?
    This is a returning goal. You had already completed it, you will not see the goal this time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef

Here's links below for Restaurant Story Goals 2013/Re-released 2016 and Restaurant Story Halloween Sale 2016

Restaurant Story Halloween Goals 2013/Re-released 2016

Restaurant Story Halloween Sale 2016

Last edited by pcabral03; 10-05-16 at 10:06 PM.

Now my same neighbours who got access to the Bewitched stove are saying they were also given a second Hallowe'en-themed stove for free??

I don't see why S8 can't do what Team Lava used to do, and re-release old goal appliances to EVERYONE. I know I sure would appreciate the chance to build more Bewitched etc ovens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is a returning goal. You had already completed it, you will not see the goal this time.
    Thanks Kooky, I was wondering same thing myself. I had already done those goals long ago, so makes sense I don't get again. 😃

Executive Chef
    unlike the bakery sale, where i either have or don't really want most of it, i'm totally thrilled with this sale. there's stuff i've never even seen here! i'm especially glad to have another shot at the ghost chairs & tables, as well as one of the wallpapers i only had a couple of. i'm going to blow through my gem stash in about an hour, i just know it.

also thrilling: the new appliance uses picnic baskets! THANK YOU!!! that's one random gift i could never get rid of i can finally use up! i'm going to get down to absolutely no gifts one day, you just watch me. just make something that needs spring leaves and chef lee's hat, would you?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk65 View Post
    Now my same neighbours who got access to the Bewitched stove are saying they were also given a second Hallowe'en-themed stove for free??

I don't see why S8 can't do what Team Lava used to do, and re-release old goal appliances to EVERYONE. I know I sure would appreciate the chance to build more Bewitched etc ovens.
    It's the same quest from when it was first introduced in 2013.
    The second stove is part of the Goal where you unlock/get rewarded with one. Hope that clears up any confusion.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I really appreciate that old goals are being re-released. I started playing after Christmas of 2015 so it's great that I have an opportunity to get to the prize. I hope the re-release of old goals continue for all the newbies.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456