Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: NEW TOURNAMENT Professor Scrape October 4th 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Saucysammis... #5 made me giggle... stare off into space 😁

This was my first tournament, and I didn't have any level 15 animals, so I'm not surprised that I didn't win. I felt pretty good about making it to level 20, though! Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and strategies here-- I'm trying to remember tips for next time.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I have battled in every tournament this game has generated other than the first one, which I missed. I don't speed, so my goal is a zero expenditure of gems in tournaments. I do get to the end without spending gems on at least 2/3 of the tournaments that I win and I may have won 2/3 of all the tournaments; but I haven't counted. That said, I keep a budget of 60 gems to use for tournament animals that I really want. I have a rule to never resort to spending on the ultimate attack unless I am within 5 battles of the end goal and I have been stuck and time is running out. (So- battle 26 for this 30 rounder) I do not want to spend the budget early and still not get the prize so there plenty tournaments in which I must spend a day or two on one or two stubborn battles.

As far as odds go, I do think that the odds are more favorable for the lowest levels but it evens out fairly early. I have epic creatures of all element versions except for the gem hybrids. (I am missing nature, water, dark and electric elements)

My battle rules in order of my perceived importance are:

1. Use the correct opposing battle element.

2. Use single element if possible. If the opponent has 2 elements that are both weak to fire then your garden variety pyro pony is the best, etc.

3. For creatures at or above level 7 use highest rarity first and if that doesn't work, try highest level or feed and evolve.

4. For creatures under level 7 use highest level first and if that doesn't work try higher rarity.

5. Stare off into space like you could care less while the battle rages.

🆔ThePjays
    Level 51 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Well I have to learn to relax and enjoy the game as you do 😂😂😂😂 and when I am stuck on a battle round "Stare off into space like I could care less while the battle rages"

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516