Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW TOURNAMENT Professor Scrape October 4th 2016

Fashion Designer
    Ok I'm going to combine and add a few....
    elements' aliases:

Fire=Red=Flame
    Nature=Green=Grass
    Earth=rock
    Water=Blue=Liquid
    Dark=Purple=night
    Electric=lightning=thunder (most clearly electric or lightning)
    Gemstone=gem=crystal=legendary (Gem is its established notation)
    Treasure=gem (but it's been established most clear if we stick to "treasure")
    Livingwood=treent=wood
    Christmas=xmas=winter
    Valentine=Love=heart
    Shamrock=lucky=clover
    Cosmic=space
    Music=melody
    Egyptian=egypt
    Service=saintly bernard - (Not really tho, the Bernard is an animal-part of a trio with Dalmatian and the Shepard)
    Zodiac=star sign
    Jak-o-Lantern=Halloween
    Rainbow=......Rainbow!

And now it looks like we have:

MAGIC!

Or whatever it will be called.

And to the person who asked, " Hawai'i " is currently recognized as the correct way to spell the name of the islands. It has not yet been officially corrected for universal purposes.

If I've forgotten any I'll add them but they can be found in the game guides under breeding list
    Last edited by saucysammis; 10-05-16 at 07:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    well said my friend

Water = Liquid = Blue
    Fire = Flame = Red = Burning lol

I can understand the confusion of crystal or gems since they are almost similar but if some players will to say electric/thunder/lightning.... may I ask what do you confuse that elements with? zodiac? lol
    Wow. I was always so impressed with how nice people were to each other on these forums. This has turned sad! You may have misunderstood the topic. The topic was, why do they call the element electric... Some people, including me, have pointed out that it's the symbol for lightening. I don't believe anyone has said they've confused it with another element, including zodiac. Thank you for making me feel that you think I'm stupid. I believe hilove was listing examples for other terms used for elements, not supporting the theory that anyone was confusing one element for another.

I wish you the best of luck with the events.

Executive Chef
    Seriously! I'm having so much trouble with this tournament already! First the scarecrow gave me so much hassle it took ages to get that, now the quake snake which is rock and fire, my go to for that combo is my epic blizzard and that snake will not go down! Hoping to improve my chances very soon as I really want this one, but I guess you don't win them all! Not giving up tho! Still got plenty of time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Wow. I was always so impressed with how nice people were to each other on these forums. This has turned sad! You may have misunderstood the topic. The topic was, why do they call the element electric... Some people, including me, have pointed out that it's the symbol for lightening. I don't believe anyone has said they've confused it with another element, including zodiac. Thank you for making me feel that you think I'm stupid. I believe hilove was listing examples for other terms used for elements, not supporting the theory that anyone was confusing one element for another.

I wish you the best of luck with the events.
    I am so sorry if that upset you dear... seriously I meant that as a joke ... I input in LOL at the back.... I am sorry if that offend anyone ...

I PUT IN "CONFUSE" myself ... if someone says electric even as a newbie myself the closest symbol is ZODIAC to be confuse with electric/thunder/lightning .... sorry if that makes you upset.. my bad

Executive Chef
    Love the "Snape"/Alan Rickman reference. I'm excited to see if we get a Harry Potter event this Friday, with this new "magic" element! Woo Hoo!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Love the "Snape"/Alan Rickman reference. I'm excited to see if we get a Harry Potter event this Friday, with this new "magic" element! Woo Hoo!
    Oh, never thought of that!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Seriously! I'm having so much trouble with this tournament already! First the scarecrow gave me so much hassle it took ages to get that, now the quake snake which is rock and fire, my go to for that combo is my epic blizzard and that snake will not go down! Hoping to improve my chances very soon as I really want this one, but I guess you don't win them all! Not giving up tho! Still got plenty of time!
    Woo hoo! Finally got that quake snake!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Oh that would great top a Harry Potter Storybook

Rhino Keeper
    I have a hard time knowing what to call the elements as well!! For example... We seem to call it Electric but the common animal is called the Lightening Leopard so in my head its always Lightening. Also We seem to call it Gem but the core animal for it is the Crystal Unicorn! And constantly in my head I call Earth... rock and Nature... leaf and Treasure... money! It doesn't really matter though does it?

I too would love to see a Harry Potter Storybook! But I hope they won't be plastered in clothes and human hair! I really don't know why clothed characters bother me... it just makes it look tacky. I've avoided the ones with clothes except for a couple exceptions... Mouseguard, because I loved that storybook. Birthday Bear and Minstrel, because I wanted the Grand Unicorn super bad! and now Professor Scrape, because its a new element. I think those are the only times.
    Last edited by Cdnfroglover; 10-05-16 at 07:11 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    I have a hard time knowing what to call the elements as well!! For example... We seem to call it Electric but the common animal is called the Lightening Leopard so in my head its always Lightening. Also We seem to call it Gem but the core animal for it is the Crystal Unicorn! And constantly in my head I call Earth... rock and Nature... leaf and Treasure... money! It doesn't really matter though does it?

I too would love to see a Harry Potter Storybook! But I hope they won't be plastered in clothes and human hair! I really don't know why clothed characters bother me... it just makes it look tacky. I've avoided the ones with clothes except for a couple exceptions... Mouseguard, because I loved that storybook. Birthday Bear and Minstrel, because I wanted the Grand Unicorn super bad! and now Professor Scrape, because its a new element. I think those are the only times.
    I agree on the "clothed animals" clothes take away from the animal in my opinion, I do have some but not crazy about how they change the look of a habitat and other animals around them, just looks too kiddie cartoon for me lol

I also call nature "plant" a lot lol I think diff people use diff terms but with common sense, we all know what they mean and if not, ask but it's no big deal so I agree with your "it doesn't really matter, does it?" comment as well.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast