Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Nope 👎, another newer re-release. Old dragons TL, old dragons

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Nope ��, another newer re-release. Old dragons TL, old dragons
    Whilst I agree with you about another newer release, I find her outstanding the arena, she kicks butt, so if you are thinking about buying her if you don't have her, I think she is worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    Say what you will about previously released dragons. From what I've gathered many people didn't get her, much like myself, so this seems like a perfect way to give those less fortunate a chance. Besides, I think her design alone is worth the price ;3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Whilst I agree with you about another newer release, I find her outstanding the arena, she kicks butt, so if you are thinking about buying her if you don't have her, I think she is worth it.
    Already have her since she was released last year to EVERYONE . What I and others don't have is the ones from the year before, that TL only gave to their precious ios

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    Say what you will about previously released dragons. From what I've gathered many people didn't get her, much like myself, so this seems like a perfect way to give those less fortunate a chance. Besides, I think her design alone is worth the price ;3
    I don't think you quite understand the big picture here and go ahead and give them their 1 sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Thanks for posting that! I need a kick butt dragon and I don't have this one plus I really like it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    I don't think you quite understand the big picture here and go ahead and give them their 1 sale
    I've been playing for quite a long time, I merely took a couple of years off. I do get the big picture- I have been noticing the surplus of rerelease value packs. The thing is, allot of people left before and are coming back, so it makes sense S8 would do stuff like this. It's fine if you're annoyed by what's going on, but think of it this way; if these value packs weren't selling they'd change them. Clearly people want these 'not that old' dragons. I for one think it makes more sense to have value pack dragons be things like tournament and event prizes as apposed to dragons that were once breedable. Mind you there are plenty of breedable holiday dragons I have missed out on- but I'd rather take a chance breeding for them if they are brought back as apposed to dropping 21 bucks Canadian. For dragons that wouldn't ever be breedable in the first place, and who's odds of coming back in a tournament are slim to none- I would make an exception.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, while I know the discussion of what type of Dragons everyone would like to see come on value packs is an important discussion, lets keep the post on this specific value pack the Bride of Franken Dragon!!

Thanks
    !
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for that bit about the usefulness of the Bride of Franken being great in battles random59, I've seen her come up a fair bit lately in that thing we can't discuss. I scooped her up today as I somehow missed her before