Thread: Seeds are not registering

Seeds are not registering

With needing to feed the bird for the elves quest I am on top of my seeds. Yesterday I started with 12 seeds and collected many times but still ended the day with 12. This morning I watched seeds drop from three places but I only moved from 12 to 13, which cannot be right. Could someone please look into this glitch. I've only made one of the three dishes and at this rate I will never be able to finish this step. And yes I've tried force closing.

Thanks!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Today does seem to be better, did a hard reset on phone. If it continues I'll post again
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Still intermittently not counting my seeds which is crucial for my event right now. Can someone please look into this and fix it? The

Executive Chef
    That seems odd. Can you take a screenshot of how many seeds you have now, the number of seeds that drop, and then your total amount you have after that with the quest and then send to support@storm8.com? One of our agents will be able to assist you.

I'll do that next collection round it happens thanks

*Did not happen this collection, as I mentioned it is sporadic, so I'll have to catch it, but it seems to happen often enough that probably tomorrow or if not the day after I'll get it. I'm actually happy it's sporadic so I can collect some
    Last edited by janddolphins; 10-04-16 at 05:40 PM.

Feel free to close this thread, it seems to have resolved on its own
    Thanks for your help!

Executive Chef
    Glad to hear it's working again!