Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sandy metal boots

Farm Supplier

sandy metal boots

Hello I have a question. I will have to send my knights to the desert but it is still locked by goal. If I click on the quest I am referred to the barracks. Is it only possible to do this when you have the barracks and is it not possible with the castle knights?
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    It is asking you to buy the barracks as you can't use your knights hall as it is in use. Once that has finished then you will be able to just use your knights hall

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    It is asking you to buy the barracks as you can't use your knights hall as it is in use. Once that has finished then you will be able to just use your knights hall
    Nope I have the same thing. When my knights came back its still locked. I'm not really into buying anything that costs that much.

Farm Supplier
    Yes my castle was free just like tanderson573's. But I think the quest might have popped up too soon. We first have to finish all Sabina's quests , if I understood the forums correctly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poppelia View Post
    Yes my castle was free just like tanderson573's. But I think the quest might have popped up too soon. We first have to finish all Sabina's quests , if I understood the forums correctly.
    Yep. At some point along Sabina's quest line, the Desert Sands adventure will unlock in your King's Keep or your Queen's Keep. You do not have to use the Barracks.

I have already done Zabina's quest line and she is floating around my kingdom. Now that I am trying to do the sandy metal boots quest, The desert sands adventure is blocked again. It says that it is locked by goal. The game and wants me to use the barracks to do the quest, but I have not purchased a barracks and will not purchase one. It won't let me use my Queen's Keep. Anyone else have this issue? Is Storm 8 gonna fix it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpenne View Post
    I have already done Zabina's quest line and she is floating around my kingdom. Now that I am trying to do the sandy metal boots quest, The desert sands adventure is blocked again. It says that it is locked by goal. The game and wants me to use the barracks to do the quest, but I have not purchased a barracks and will not purchase one. It won't let me use my Queen's Keep. Anyone else have this issue? Is Storm 8 gonna fix it?
    Zabrina is the floating genie. Sabina is the blond character with all the hair. The sandy metal boots is part of her quest line. It's confusing that S8 chose a name for the genie that is so close to that of another.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    07. Sandy Metal Boots
    Note: Purchasing the Barracks building is NOT a requirement for these goals. If you choose NOT to purchase the Barracks WAIT for your Kingdom Goal listing to Expire, tap FINISH and the goals that appear that can be done through the Castle

That particular adventure opens up in Part 3 of the Sabina goals. Look through the story Guide link in my signature. Your game isn't broken...

It's weird that this quest is showing up before I've met Sabina. It's showing up as some quest involving Ivy.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's weird that this quest is showing up before I've met Sabina. It's showing up as some quest involving Ivy.
    Hmm, that is strange. If you want to post your goals, I can take a look for you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast