Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How many leaderboard events have you won?

Rhino Keeper
    I came in 2nd for Flying Flags (Patriotic dragon) and 1st for Perfect Paradise (Islander dragon). I fought it out with one person at the end for my Patriotic dragon, and no one else seemed interested during Perfect Paradise until the very last day when someone challenged me and I had to boost. After leading the whole time from normal play I didn't want to lose out on last day. But during most of the leaderboards, there are a couple people who have huge scores early on so I just try to get other dragons.

When I do use boosts, I use them strategically such as when I have 2 dragons done evolving, 1 ready to hatch on main island, and 1 ready to hatch and evolve on Arctic Isles. I have made some new neighbors from these events as one can really see who plays a lot so that's a plus.
    I prefer the community events where I can usually get all dragons with normal play.

Executive Chef
    Ive come in first or second in all but two events.

One I didnt try to win and another where I came in third. But didnt care because I didnt really like the dragon.

As much as I want to save my gold for thanksgiving and Xmas if we get sales, my competitive spirit comes out and im like, beat the boys!

But this time im seriously going to save my gold to buy that last treasure dragon I need and upgrade a couple more habitats.

Zero. Have lost by tens of thousands on every one on both games

Came 1st once, won mama.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345