Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many leaderboard events have you won?

Fashion Designer
    I've won 2 of these but have never gotten even close to getting all of the milestone prizes. Am currently in 2nd place but hopefully one or two players will surpass me because quite frankly I'd rather have the food prize not so much the coins but food would be nice!!!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    None because they put me in groups with rich people. The leaderboard sucks, it's divisive and there's more complaints than compliments. Get rid of em or get rid of boosts in them to make them fair. Also, quit putting iOs users with Android users unless you level the playing field with both devices.

Fashion Designer
    I've won one (Tropic tides) and came in second in the first one ever (Skylord). I'm really sad that I missed out on Crescent, but I was too far behind to even try.

Rhino Keeper
    The only gold I've got was the 4th of July leaderboard and I can even remember what dragon I won, lol. I only got first in that one because my group was way relaxed, I was the only on to get the final milestone. I've got silver in 3, Skylord, Mama, and Crescent.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yep - my groups have definitely been determined by my placing in the previous event.

I came first in the Tropical Tide event and second in the Torchbearer event. Looks like I have a good chance in this current one as well.
    Two first place finishes now that I won the Crescent event. So most likely I won't have any chance at all again next time.

Executive Chef
    2 first and a second in leaderboard, no storybooks or tournaments yet still trying to breed and level a decent battle crew, but I'll go as far as I can in those for whatever new dragons I can get lol

Fashion Designer
    I came in second on Skylord and today but won mama, freedom and islander. Some were high point were high point events but three were not.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Only the first two, Skylord and Mama.
    And Crescent

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Farm Supplier
    Think I've only won 1 though come 2nd about 3 times.

Banned
    I have won 1 and come 2nd twice but have finished as low as 9th

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast