Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many leaderboard events have you won?

Fashion Designer
    Only the first two, Skylord and Mama.

Fashion Designer
    Feeling little boring when breed one dragin years andcan not even get, only leaderboard can cheer up little , eventhough I don't collect all trophy but sometimes i saw people have straight all golds trophy every event leader, the great n fun thing that you can break their record lol. Before i really enjoy breeding, feel super hero when can breed something i like but not anymore now. Only austromancer if i can get it so my x later is only for leaderboard abd new diamond. But very love to play with someone that like to fight with trophy , fun fun fun

I won Mama and Torchbearer.

Rhino Keeper
    On main account I have 5 gold and 1 silver trophy, yes I'm super competitive and addicted to DS. Spent some money on the first 2 LB, but now that I figured some things out I only use my accrued (10 epic gold dragons) and gifted (20 a day) gold along with my stockpiled food (My dynamite mine is still open and I have 8 epic dynamite dragons).

With 7 accounts ranging from level 33 to 200 I was able to win 20 gold and 1 silver trophy on the last 3 leaderboards. (Did I mention I figured some things out?). The 2nd place was only because 2 of my accounts ended up on the same board.

I'm trying to wean myself down to 5 winners this time and eventually 3 winners long term as it gets quite hectic managing all these working 50 + hour weeks.

And I do think long term, I hope someday they add a Trading post like in Farm Story 2. Then I will have a stockpile of good trades.

On main account, I currently have a 4000 pt lead with 2nd at 1200 pts. And I'm sitting on reserve of 3400 gold and 1.1 million Apples if I get challenged.
    Last edited by 19sparkles96; 10-03-16 at 08:11 PM.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Rhino Keeper

I usually come in way down at the bottom. I did come in second once, not sure which one, but that was an accident. I think a lot of the people in my group were inactive. I'm just in it for the habitats
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Fashion Designer
    Won the Islands one and wasn't even trying to Lol. My group just was not interested, never saw a single boost in the entire ten days. A lot didn't even go for all the goals. I actually like the fellow, but really dislike Hula. Oh well, free dragon anyway. I worked my buttons off for Mama didn't get her cuz of insanity during the last hour, never again, hey.

Executive Chef
    I win approximately 50% of the Leaderboard-events (I count second place also as a win, to me it's the dragon that counts). Once I won because I spent almost 2,500,000 food :P I also always make it to all the milestones, spending a few gold here and there, mostly to speed up things before bed, so things won't be useless overnight.

To me it seems your placement in the LB-group depends on your previous LB-event.

I have 7 Gold-producing dragons, 2 Evolution Temples, 4 Nests, 2 Breeding dens, and the Arctic Isles, which also give lots of points, and it seems like I'm coming in second this event too: 1st has 7,774, 2nd (me) 6,328, 3rd 5,919, and I still have lots of dragons to feed, and almost 2,500,000 food

0 gold, 3 silver and 1 bronze
    Currently playing: Dragon Story Level 147

Nightclub Owner
    I don't think I've ever placed above 5th and I've played all of the LB events. I know I have no shot, so I get all the Milestones as quickly as I can (only used boost 2 times in separate events) and then I just chill.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I don't think I've ever placed above 5th and I've played all of the LB events. I know I have no shot, so I get all the Milestones as quickly as I can (only used boost 2 times in separate events) and then I just chill.
    Same here, and that's also what I do as well!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast