Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many leaderboard events have you won?

Nightclub Owner

How many leaderboard events have you won?

Since leaderboards seems so popular that we keep getting them, I've been wondering how many players have actually won them?

You can also say how many times you got 2nd place, since 2nd place also gets the dragon prize.

As for me, I've never won, not even once, because my groups always have at least 2 to 3, one time even had 5 players boosting from start to finish. Despite having all the gold producing dragons myself, I just don't feel like spending gold to compete with them when only top 2 will get the dragon prize.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Hi there. I won the first one and came second in another I think. I don't boost but am a high level player. As I posted before, I think your end result counts towards your next group - aka if you win you get in a full on boosting group next time. Anyway, I just play my game for the milestones and don't care about the main prize.

Executive Chef
    Yep - my groups have definitely been determined by my placing in the previous event.

I came first in the Tropical Tide event and second in the Torchbearer event. Looks like I have a good chance in this current one as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I came second in the one with the Freedom event - i had a pretty low activity group and boosted (I beat 3rd place by 5 points). My husband managed first in the last event (just boosted in the last hour) and has been thrid in the first lb event (no boost).

Host(ess)
    Came in first on the Skylord tournament (honestly I'm proud of myself for that one |D Played hard and quested constantly, I won by like 1-4 points because I stayed up late to get in one final quest before bed), and... somehow I managed to win the Islander one xD Hovering around 3-4 here though and I'm okay with that... the fourth place prize is honestly what I want more, that'll be a great help with food before the next Tales xD

and yeah, I'm pretty in agreement of the whole 'higher rank = harder group' theory, I had a very chill group after I'd lost a couple, but right back to a competitive edge when I won again.

Executive Chef
    I came in second in the last one, got the islander dragon. That's the only one I've even been close in. It'd be nice if I was grouped with similar minded players.

Rhino Keeper
    I've won 1 - the most recent one, with "just" ~3500 points

Rhino Keeper
    I've won 2 freedom, and challenger

Rhino Keeper
    I won the first ever tournament I entered, the Perfect Paradise, though this is largely because only a couple other people were boosting- and I had more nests than all of them. For this tournament I was blown out of the water extremely quickly, and now I'm sitting between 8th and 6th place. No point boosting when the guy in first has literally over ten thousand points more than me.
    But so yeah- I would definitely say that the winners/boosters get grouped together in the following tournaments.

Banned
    I tied in 2nd one time, so 3 of us won the prize dragon. It is rare but does happen. I saw someone mention a cap before, if there was a cap even more tied would happen. Just a thought. Although technically anyone can just buy the main dragon now

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast