Thread: Suggestion for the Dragon Album

Fashion Designer

Suggestion for the Dragon Album

It would be wonderful the Album had a function that could sort your dragons by a chosen color type, just like the great new sorting feature for the breeding den works.

I'd love to be able to pull up and look at all my Purple dragons, for example, to see which ones I have and which ones I still need to breed. The Album is already loosely sorted by color, but most dragons have more than one color type. If a blue/purple dragon is in the blue section of the Album, you won't see it when looking at the section of purple dragons.

Another other thing that would be helpful is if a dragon's rarity level was listed on it's close-up shot. I don't know the name of the close-up shot screen, so here's a pic, so you know what I am talking about:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	33769
    Unless I've missed it, a dragon's rarity isn't indicated anywhere in these descriptions. It would be great if the rarity was listed next to the color types.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-01-16 at 08:17 PM. Reason: clarity

Rhino Keeper
    I agree these would be great features to add. I'd especially like for the rarity to be listed. The only places where it can be seen are in the breeding menu (which is useless,) and the battle arena's menu. I often forget the rarity of the dragons I already have, so it'd be nice to be able to see it just by bringing them up in the habitat. Seeing the rarity in the album would be neat too, so that i can have an idea how hard it'll be to get.

Rhino Keeper
    What great ideas! I just recently got an iPad & had no idea what the album looked like since I had been playing on Android from the start. I'm very disappointed with the album!! With more than 450 dragons, I can't believe there's NO organization for checking if I have a specific dragon or not! As it is, I don't bother to open it! Please make the changes that are suggested above so it can be a benefit rather than a problem.

Rhino Keeper
    It would also be good for Android to have an album function full stop.

Executive Chef
    Brilliant idea ...... It would be a wonderful addition and would make the album very usable especially once we have many dragons
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I would like Android to have parity with whatever album IOS receives!

I would love to see more album goals! Whether it be food, dragons, or gold!