Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems with game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Thanks, but what exactly does that do? Don't want to lose anything. (I'm not overly technology smart!)
    Hi Silverrain1, don't worry you won't lose your progress! The game is saved on their server I often do it when the game slows down... too large a cache might influence how smoothly the game works
    Last edited by tahitii; 01-02-17 at 11:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Hi Silverrain1, don't worry you won't lose your progress! The game is saved in their server I often do it when the game slows down... too large a cache might influence how smoothly the game works
    Thank you. I tried it and still couldn't get on but then it worked later. We will see what happens!

It is very frustrating. I keep my history, cookies, etc. cleaned out and still have problems. The only option I have left is to delete game and re-install every time I want to play. It doesn't make food collecting every 5 hours much fun.

Bueno yo tengo otro problema y es que cuando salgo del juego y vuelvo a entrar entro con otra cuenta que ni idea JR3M creo y no me gusta porque me atraza y me retrocede el juego en las batallas pierdo 1 hora de torneo o mas 1vez tuve que pelear 2 veces con el mismo animal ganado y las eclosiones cultivo de manzana todo vuelve a horas atras

Executive Chef
    I'm still having problems to. Not good at all.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiuvzhka View Post
    Bueno yo tengo otro problema y es que cuando salgo del juego y vuelvo a entrar entro con otra cuenta que ni idea JR3M creo y no me gusta porque me atraza y me retrocede el juego en las batallas pierdo 1 hora de torneo o mas 1vez tuve que pelear 2 veces con el mismo animal ganado y las eclosiones cultivo de manzana todo vuelve a horas atras
    After your login in and switch your games to a different device, force close out your game before playing. When you transfer, there may be a delay in seeing actions that you have already done when on the other device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    It is very frustrating. I keep my history, cookies, etc. cleaned out and still have problems. The only option I have left is to delete game and re-install every time I want to play. It doesn't make food collecting every 5 hours much fun.

I have been having the exact same issue for at least a month now. Really frustrating.

Executive Chef
    I'm afraid that if they don't add more maps so we can move our animals/habitats between 2 or more maps so loading the game won't be so graphic intensive, that many of us won't be able to play much longer.. There are already 100s on the App Store and other sites complaining they can no longer get in the game :/ I can no longer play on my iPad due to crashing on loading the game.

Rhino Keeper
    It seems I am now having an issue with this. Makes completing events pretty worrying when I can't log in to do tasks or battle in tournaments.
    I also keep my cache clean so it's not that for me. I really hope this gets sorted soon.

Hey my game always crashes while visiting one of my nbrs since a few days... any tipps cause she has the best forest and I dont wanna stop visiting it

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast