Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Problems with game

Rhino Keeper
    Exactly now I can't even play unless I delete & re-install. I deleting all my neighbors now!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I sympathise with you. I have been having issues for quite a while now, as have other players. The suggestions don't work for me either and I dnt no if they have a plan to fix it. I have been debating about weather or not to quit as well but I just keep thinking iv put so much time and money into it. But it now takes so much hassle to get into the game to play! Deleating and reinstalling all the time!

Grand Emperor
    Yes I have contacted them and basically was told it's my device. But this is the only app on it with no music and very little photos so I can't see how that can b. I understand games take up a lot of memory especially with animations etc but surely it can't b right that this is pretty much all that's on my phone.
    Iv sold all decor and cut way down on neighbours but iv not seen an improvement. I dnt want to sell animals (I'm not being difficult) but isn't getting the animals the point of the game!
    Hey Silverrain1, I am very sorry to hear this. And I totally understand your point on not wanting to delete the animals. Just an idea, are you able to borrow a newer device from a family member? You can try transferring your game over to it and see if things improve. At least that way, you can try it out without buying another device. Hope this helps. Again, I'm sorry that you are having these issues.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hey Silverrain1, I am very sorry to hear this. And I totally understand your point on not wanting to delete the animals. Just an idea, are you able to borrow a newer device from a family member? You can try transferring your game over to it and see if things improve. At least that way, you can try it out without buying another device. Hope this helps. Again, I'm sorry that you are having these issues.
    Unfortunately, I have the most recent device within my household and to b honest I don't think they wld let me borrow them anyway. I guess I'll need to just wait around. And hope that they are working on a solution. Do you know if they are? Or if there is even anything they can do? Would b good to know if they are able to fix it or if it's completely my device. Then I would know where that leaves me on weather or not to keep playing

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, I have the most recent device within my household and to b honest I don't think they wld let me borrow them anyway. I guess I'll need to just wait around. And hope that they are working on a solution. Do you know if they are? Or if there is even anything they can do? Would b good to know if they are able to fix it or if it's completely my device. Then I would know where that leaves me on weather or not to keep playing
    I would like to have these answers too--spending $500 on a new device to play a game is crazy!

I haven't been able to play more than a few minutes (if that) since Christmas. I just gave up and have had 2 months of playing games which don't cause aggravation!

Grand Emperor
    While I couldnt speak for Support, I believe they did their investigations and tested for your case before they replied to you about your device. My games used to be laggy or crash before I upgraded my device which was an older device with plenty of space. I went through the frustrations as you are now, sorry...

Executive Chef
    Yes, they did get in touch and I appreciate that but unfortunately, solutions didn't work and I don't need a new device so can't justify a new one for a game. Maybe when I'm done with this device I can see where I'm at.

But anyway, I deleted a hole load more neighbours and the decor from story book and I crashed. So deleted and reinstalled again and I'm bk up for the moment.

Anyway moan over.

Delete and download again
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 02-25-17 at 04:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been looking into how much Data & Documents that FFS takes up on my ipad mini 2 with 32 gbs. I have 12 gbs open & unused. It shows that FFS takes up 1.25 gbs. Almost as much as my photos. Every other app on my ipad works fine including DS. I can't un-install & re-install continuously to play. Please fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    I have been looking into how much Data & Documents that FFS takes up on my ipad mini 2 with 32 gbs. I have 12 gbs open & unused. It shows that FFS takes up 1.25 gbs. Almost as much as my photos. Every other app on my ipad works fine including DS. I can't un-install & re-install continuously to play. Please fix this.
    As long as you are logged in with username and password you can delete the games cache from your ipad. Your game history is on storm8 cloud. That will free up a lot of space.
    If your ipad has a memory card, try moving the game to your card. Open apps, click on all of your installed apps, and move them to the card. This will free up a huge amount of space.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    As long as you are logged in with username and password you can delete the games cache from your ipad. Your game history is on storm8 cloud. That will free up a lot of space.
    If your ipad has a memory card, try moving the game to your card. Open apps, click on all of your installed apps, and move them to the card. This will free up a huge amount of space.
    Thank you. I did a complete reset to "new" last night on my ipad & restored it from my back-up. It did take FFS down to 1.11 GBs from 1.25 Gbs. But it still crashes, I've had to delete & re-install it 4 times today already-it's only lunchtime. I now have over 18 gbs free on the ipad.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast