Thread: Can't access any Kingdom walls

Fashion Designer

Can't access any Kingdom walls

I can't access my own wall or the walls of kingdoms I've visited. It hesitates a moment saying it is loading and then throws me out of Castle story. I've force closed, didn't fix. I've force closed and turned off my ipad. Then I tried deleting and reloading, force closing and turning off ipad. Still thrown out. What should I try next?
    Last edited by ashley224; 10-01-16 at 06:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Seems like you're accessing on an iPad 3rd generation and an iPad Air 2. Which one of these devices are you having issues with accessing the walls? If it's the iPad 3rd generation, since it is an older device, it may have some troubles accessing the game. :/ Hoping your iPad Air 2 isn't encountering these issues. Let us know!

Fashion Designer
    I switch to the iPad Air because after the update the ipad 3rd generation wasn't working properly and I didn't want to jeopardize finishing the challenge. I was hoping to go back to the ipad. Even the iPad Air is having difficulty with the news feed but it can see the neighbour walls. I noticed that others are having difficulty with the news feed also.

Fashion Designer
    Updated iOS, can now see the Kingdom walls

Executive Chef
    Glad to hear updating the iOS was able to fix this for you.