Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haunted Hollow and Pumpkin Panda(Leaves Nov 1 2016)

Banned

Haunted Hollow and Pumpkin Panda(Leaves Nov 1 2016)

The pumpkin Panda is back for 300 gems and is breadable. The Haunted Hollow is 250 gems.

Is he the one that throws his head when he battles?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Is he the one that throws his head when he battles?
    Yes he is. He's such a cute baby! I have one already, but dnt think I have a haunted hollow habitat so I will invest in one of those

Executive Chef
    I just bought the haunted hollow and it's saying but will take 16 hours to build! But arent habitats bought with gems usually available straight away?

Geez - an early Halloween prank perpetrated by FFS!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Geez - an early Halloween prank perpetrated by FFS!

Lol I know!
    I would appreciate if someone could tell me if this is what is going to happen from now on with habitats bought with gems or if this was a glitch of some sort. I dnt really mind either way, just to clarify as I was really shocked to see 16 hours over the habitat. Many thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Lol I know!
    I would appreciate if someone could tell me if this is what is going to happen from now on with habitats bought with gems or if this was a glitch of some sort. I dnt really mind either way, just to clarify as I was really shocked to see 16 hours over the habitat. Many thanks!
    It's an old habitat and still has it's original building time. (It didn't cost gems originally I think.) This has been the case also previously with old habitats that have been released again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    It's an old habitat and still has it's original building time. (It didn't cost gems originally I think.) This has been the case also previously with old habitats that have been released again.
    Oh really? I hadn't noticed it before and always thought gem bought habitats were automatically ready. Thanks for the info tho.

Banned
    It was out originally and to what I understand was in the first Halloween world event.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone managed to breed panda yet? My main account already had it but no luck on second account! Hoping its breed able!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast