Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Flutter - 2016 Sep 30

Rhino Keeper

Golden Flutter - 2016 Sep 30

Golden Flutter
    More information on Golden Flutter in Creatures Guide.

Another treasure animal. Hatching time 25 hours. The egg design is similar to the valkyrie one. On sale for a limited time, 60% discount. Not available through breeding.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2192
Size:  107.7 KB

Name:  IMG_2532.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  153.9 KB
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-25-17 at 07:46 AM.

Executive Chef
    A Gold Hummingbird and so beautiful, I have to build a Habitat for this nice bird can resell for a farm.

Golden Flutter - new treasure animal

I love it! But why can't I purchase it and have it go to my storage until my nest is free?

Executive Chef
    An other lovely animal but I don't have enough gems. I'll buy it if I get a sale but if not I won't bother.

Yes - you NEED the Golden Flutter Silverrain1

What's up with thiese shenanigans FFS?

I want to purchase the Pumpkin Panda and the new treasure animal Golden Flutter but both need to be placed directly on the nest. I have an egg already there and it won't be free for another 12 hours.
    This seems like a sneaky way to sell gems to me FFS. I could be way off base, but it isn't a fair business practice IMHO.

Beautiful! As is the Gold Fish treasure animal. They will look super duper gorgeous together.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    I want to purchase the Pumpkin Panda and the new treasure animal Golden Flutter but both need to be placed directly on the nest. I have an egg already there and it won't be free for another 12 hours.
    This seems like a sneaky way to sell gems to me FFS. I could be way off base, but it isn't a fair business practice IMHO.
    Hi there!

If you purchase a bundle that has an animal, it will go directly into your Storage.

If you buy an animal from the Market, but your Nest is occupied, it will ask you to clear the Nest first. You still have time for your Nest to be cleared as the Pumpkin Panda and Golden Flutter will be in Market for awhile

Thank-you Regina for that info and quick reply! I appreciate it immensely!
    My internet service is so sporadic here in the boon docks that I was afraid I would miss out on the sale. It has happened to me before so I used gems to clear the nest, used gems to speed hatch Pumpkin Panda, and placed Golden Flutter on the nest.
    My internet service provider is quick with the bill but slow with the service.

Executive Chef
    beautiful but i won't buy it : not worth the golds
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast