Thread: St. Patrick's Day

Unregistered

Lightbulb St. Patrick's Day

Will there be new items and things to make? I'm Irish so I hope so lol. Was hoping of being able to make soda bread, maybe a vanilla cake with a clover on it. For decor....was thinking a pot of gold, or a vase with green flowers.

Unregistered
    Green beer, or atleast green tea lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will there be new items and things to make? I'm Irish so I hope so lol. Was hoping of being able to make soda bread, maybe a vanilla cake with a clover on it. For decor....was thinking a pot of gold, or a vase with green flowers.
    Probably by next weekend they will unveil yet another Holiday Box. Who knows if there will be more food to cook.

Unregistered
    i hope so too, they already served foods for st patrick's day at "Tiny Chef"
    i can't believe how slow BS and RS compared to other developers.

Unregistered
    i hope so too, they already served foods for st patrick's day at "Tiny Chef"
    i can't believe how slow BS and RS compared to other developers.
    St. Patrick's Day is only 11 days away. I'll bet Tiny Chef had a lot of decorations for coins too.

Unregistered
    St. Patrick's Day is only 11 days away. I'll bet Tiny Chef had a lot of decorations for coins too.
    yes, most of the decorations at tiny chef st patrick's day can be bought with coins. and also lots of new recipes

i love RS and BS more than tiny chef but the updates on RS and BS is terribly slow, not to mention the lagging and glitch that comes as a "bonus" with the valentine editon

Unregistered
    yes, most of the decorations at tiny chef st patrick's day can be bought with coins. and also lots of new recipes

i love RS and BS more than tiny chef but the updates on RS and BS is terribly slow, not to mention the lagging and glitch that comes as a "bonus" with the valentine editon
    Yeah, I tried Tiny Chef...while I don't enjoy the game as much as Bakery Story, Tiny Chef is a waayyyyy better company than TL.