Thread: When the gems will credit to my account?paid for 1 hour now.....

Unregistered

When the gems will credit to my account?paid for 1 hour now.....

I paid 99.99 at 4:15pm and now it's 5:48 but no gems show in my game until now.....
    anyone know when the gems will show? or do i need to contact teamlava? really feel bad....i want to use the gems to play now....

pls help me!

Unregistered

Didn't get my gems

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I paid 99.99 at 4:15pm and now it's 5:48 but no gems show in my game until now.....
    anyone know when the gems will show? or do i need to contact teamlava? really feel bad....i want to use the gems to play now....

pls help me!
    Hi I had the same problem, r u having this problem on your iPad? Coz I'm using my iPad and innow have an icon withnthe caption "waiting"

Also after I downloaded, I got a mesage saying I should download an application or something but I don't know what is I'm supposednto download

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    hi i had the same problem, r u having this problem on your ipad? Coz i'm using my ipad and innow have an icon withnthe caption "waiting"

also after i downloaded, i got a mesage saying i should download an application or something but i don't know what is i'm supposednto download

no,i use iphone.but when i paid,it shows"waiting" first, then said" unknow wrong oocur.....do you want to retry?" so i press retry, then the bank charge me twice but i get nothing until now...
    Is there any staff from teamlava here can tell me what can i do?

Unregistered
    no one can answer me?

Unregistered
    i'm so sorry for what happen to you. i used to have the gems instantly added to my acc when i bought the gems, even before the bills pop up on my email.