Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hydra Dragon: Flash Battle Tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Hydra is on the nest, my first mythic!!!!

I used stalwart 15, for most rounds, Glasswing 8 won round 3. Diamond 15 beat round 10. All went smoothly till to Saturn, who after about 5 rounds, was beaten by Stalwart 15 (second time round), then Achilles went down to crusader 4 after beating diamond 15 and Aladdin 13. 16 & 17 went down quietly to Stalwart who was then beaten by Hydra, who kindly went down to Lost Bones 9. It was a very quirky tourney which seemed to go on far too long! Good luck to anyone still battling!

Executive Chef
    Hydra is in storage, waiting for a nest in the Morning. Level 8 ruby took him down, bM.

Used a lot more magic than normal this tournament. Usually just bash my way through.

Fashion Designer
    Hmm...I find it ironic that dragons named Daenerys always give me a hard time...must be my name... -_-

(Stuck on Valkyrie forever...not gonna make it this time, o'well :P )

Rhino Keeper
    I was out of town on Saturday and at work all day on Friday so the Internet was bad and I ended up with lots of battles that I had to redo because they didn't count.
    The result is that I officially lost this one.
    One hour and some change before the finish line I still had like 3 battles and I gave up.
    At least I didn't spend any gold in the mean time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345