Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing building and expansion permit used

Executive Chef

Missing building and expansion permit used

It seems like something odd is going on in my kingdom.

I'm missing a 2x2 buikding that was placed near Lady Griselda's Castle. I really don't know what building it was, but since everything is packed tightly, an open spot clearly indicates a missing building.

Furthermore, a piece of expansion has been cleared, (the piece north-west of my Barron's Tent), without me ordering, and it costed me my last expansion. And the field is totally clear, no trees, no rocks, nothing...

Is it possible for the team to look into this? Or should I sent an e-mail to the servicedesk?

Check the new thread about it here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ndom-expansion
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    I'm missing a building as well...don't know which one but it's the same story. Everything is close together so I noticed it right away...
    (Commenting on this thread because the other one says nothing about missing buildings)

Rhino Keeper
    I miss many cows.
    They stand on a place I allready did expand.
    Now I have to expand this part again for getting the item that is on that place now.
    Where are my cows now?
    I did buy allready for this place and now I do have it again??
    Pleace fix this...

Host(ess)
    I expanded there already too...

Executive Chef
    Can anyone look into the matter of missing building, please? Or should I sent an email to support?

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    It seems like something odd is going on in my kingdom.

I'm missing a 2x2 buikding that was placed near Lady Griselda's Castle. I really don't know what building it was, but since everything is packed tightly, an open spot clearly indicates a missing building.

Furthermore, a piece of expansion has been cleared, (the piece north-west of my Barron's Tent), without me ordering, and it costed me my last expansion. And the field is totally clear, no trees, no rocks, nothing...

Is it possible for the team to look into this? Or should I sent an e-mail to the servicedesk?
    Can anyone look into the matter of missing building, please? Or should I sent an email to support?
    The open spot where the new building sits is part of the new goal. That plot was dark & not an expandable spot. S8 planted the building there & it now has requirements for expansion.
    I was fully expanded except for one spot way down south I was leaving open so I could continue to craft expansion permits.
    Expansion requirements for that spot:
    *Help a giant bird
    *1200 Royal points
    *9 Wisp lanterns
    *35,000 coins

If you think support can help you more, send an email: support@storm8.com
    Hope you figure it all out.
    Do you have the new goals in your goal book? An update in the App Store/Play Store is required for it to show up in your game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The open spot where the new building sits is part of the new goal. That plot was dark & not an expandable spot. S8 planted the building there & it now has requirements for expansion.
    I was fully expanded except for one spot way down south I was leaving open so I could continue to craft expansion permits.
    Expansion requirements for that spot:
    *Help a giant bird
    *1200 Royal points
    *9 Wisp lanterns
    *35,000 coins

If you think support can help you more, send an email: support@storm8.com
    Hope you figure it all out.
    Do you have the new goals in your goal book? An update in the App Store/Play Store is required for it to show up in your game.
    Like I said, the missing building is NOT where the new spot is. My missing building is in the middle of other buildings, those are still there. The spot is in the far right on the board, not on the south-west.

Like I said, the missing building is NOT where the new spot is. My missing building is in the middle of other buildings, those are still there. The spot is in the far right on the board, not on the south-west.
    Have you sent an email to support? Once you get a ticket #, maybe someone can look at your game.
    Hope you get this resolved soon.

Friends how to get expansion permits.please let. Me know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast