Page 98 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    gold runes????

what are these gold runes you speak of?
    Exactly!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    gold runes????

what are these gold runes you speak of?
    I have heard of them ...I believe they are a thing of legend, often spoke of in hushed tones, but never actually seen... And many concur they are indeed truly just an ancient.... And cruel ...myth. ;-)
    Last edited by scavaig; 01-03-17 at 10:01 AM.

I just have to share my happiness or I might explode! After months of the elusive gold rune then getting one last night, I just did a trade and I got THREE in ONE trade! I didn't even think that was possible and never dreamt of it. One would have made me happy! But now the Alicorn feels a little more in reach. I still need 6, but I no longer feel hopeless each trade and wonder if maybe they changed it so we will get slightly more or I just have been lucky these past few months. Either way I will take it and continue as many trades as I can. My stockpile that I spent years building is slowly dwindling away as I can only replace things so fast but it's worth it to me as that is what it was meant for really, to use for a useful prize like an alicorn
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    That's great news. I would also be thrilled to get 3 gold at one time. Maybe hopefully....... someday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    That's great news. I would also be thrilled to get 3 gold at one time. Maybe hopefully....... someday.
    I got five in one trade at the very beginning. But after that nothing.

Executive Chef
    From my own trades, I've received gold rune(s), mostly 1 but had 3 once, from roughly 1 in 20 trades. Had a spell of 3 weeks without gold runes despite trading 2-3 times per day but had 2 trades in 1 day which yielded 3 and 1 gold runes.

Executive Chef
    Yippie Kai Yay!!! I got 3 gold runes!!!

Executive Chef
    Have they changed the elven trade? I did a trade and my game did not zoom out. Went to check something else and my bird was gone.
    Nevermind. It's just glitchy this morning.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-06-17 at 08:33 AM. Reason: My bird is acting crazy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Yippie Kai Yay!!! I got 3 gold runes!!!
    Congratulations! I am one of the lucky ones who somehow managed to get 10 so have an Ali. Haven't seen another one since but pressure is definitely off in terms of sending off deliveries which ask for the 'good stuff'

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    From my own trades, I've received gold rune(s), mostly 1 but had 3 once, from roughly 1 in 20 trades. Had a spell of 3 weeks without gold runes despite trading 2-3 times per day but had 2 trades in 1 day which yielded 3 and 1 gold runes.

Yeah, I had my first gold a month in or so then it's been a dry spell until this one so I'm up to four. Seems I have REALLY long dry spells haha but there have been a couple posts about getting gold so I'm crossing my fingers they somehow changed the rate. I just want the Ali then I won't care as much. I'll go for a second Ali but I won't be pushing as hard. Right now I basically do every trade unless there is something I can't go without.

So there is hope for everyone but if it's taken me since the start minus a month since I was slower to get it 4 gold, it's going to take a while before I have enough for the Ali.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 