Page 91 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    I activated when the hotpepper were to be collected, and I had enough energy. Time is 3 Hours, and the energy return is double also with the hotpepper ;-). !!

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get silver and gold runes. I have over 100 bronze 0 silver 0 gold. What am I doing wrong?
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    How do I get silver and gold runes. I have over 100 bronze 0 silver 0 gold. What am I doing wrong?
    You are not doing anything wrong. The silver is rarer than bronze and the gold is extremely rare. The only thing you can do to improve your situation is to do more trades. If you only have 100 bronze, you apparently haven't done very many deliveries. The more you do, the better your chance for the rarer runes. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok thanks. Just got the upgrade recently
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    Ok thanks. Just got the upgrade recently
    So sorry. I assumed you'd been doing trades since September. Since you only recently finished the upgrade, 100 bronze is good. Just keep doing as many trades as you're comfortable with, and you'll start getting the silver and gold eventually. Prepare to get a little frustrated with the payments. We're all in that same boat. Gold runes are crazy rare.

Miracles happen, I finally got my first piece of gold! So hang in for those who don't because you never know.

I probably stared at the screen a good minute trying to figure out what that yellow thing was lol. Now to get enough for the Ali. I hope this is not an indication of the rate! But still happy as it means it's possible.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    It seems like Nadina is taking more of my silver than what I'm getting in return.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not normally one to complain. But this, by far, is the WORST idea I have ever seen in this game. The Gold is just too unbalanced! & this is coming from someone who has a Rainbow Alicorn and several Purple Stags. Luckily I have plenty of resources to trade. I can't imagine how it is for low level players. But when you have 1500 bronze and not even 15 Gold Runes, there is a SERIOUS imbalance. And what does the Elf Kiln do that's so special anyway? Craft weapons??? My avatar has been fighting with the same exact animation for over 3 years. I hope they expand upon this idea soon. Because I'm not doing trades for valuable resources like Gold Nuggets/Eggs/Apples and Blue Fish for a bunch more Bronze and Silver ruins so I can buy decorations that won't even fit on my board because I can't expand, because there are no more expansions. I see people who typically spend a lot of gems have multiple Rainbow Ali's. But for the average joe/Jill who wants to just pick up a social and casual game and have fun, this whole Elf trade business is horrible. It's even worse than the Farm Story one! Ok I'm done ranting. But I hate to see things like this ruin my favorite game for so many people. Then they quit and I'm left with a list of inactive neighbors. (Sighs)

🖲 - like button. And ... not to mention the darn bird takes over your game every time it returns to the treehouse. So irritating to have that happen right in the middle of whatever you're working on in the game.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    I'm not normally one to complain. But this, by far, is the WORST idea I have ever seen in this game. The Gold is just too unbalanced! & this is coming from someone who has a Rainbow Alicorn and several Purple Stags. Luckily I have plenty of resources to trade. I can't imagine how it is for low level players. But when you have 1500 bronze and not even 15 Gold Runes, there is a SERIOUS imbalance. And what does the Elf Kiln do that's so special anyway? Craft weapons??? My avatar has been fighting with the same exact animation for over 3 years. I hope they expand upon this idea soon. Because I'm not doing trades for valuable resources like Gold Nuggets/Eggs/Apples and Blue Fish for a bunch more Bronze and Silver ruins so I can buy decorations that won't even fit on my board because I can't expand, because there are no more expansions. I see people who typically spend a lot of gems have multiple Rainbow Ali's. But for the average joe/Jill who wants to just pick up a social and casual game and have fun, this whole Elf trade business is horrible. It's even worse than the Farm Story one! Ok I'm done ranting. But I hate to see things like this ruin my favorite game for so many people. Then they quit and I'm left with a list of inactive neighbors. (Sighs)
    Thanks. This needed to be said whether any changes are made or not. I'm one of the players with multiple rainbow Ali's but I've spent an obscene amount of gems on the deliveries to get those Ali's. I feel bad for players who can't or would rather not buy that many gems. The rune payments are ridiculousy low for the resources we have to give up. And the items requested are the same things over and over rather than requesting other items that we're maxed on. I had 3 deliveries in a row wanting hot peppers when I stay maxed on all other crops. The whole process needs some serious adjustments. I don't have any neighbors who say "the elf trades are so fun and I love doing them". I only hear negative comments. Not good for the economy of the game. Lol