Page 90 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Did 9 or 10 trades today speeding most of them as an experiment. No gold!!!

My sheep said ' Bahhh humbug'.

Fashion Designer
    Was wrong on numbers. Bronze 466, silver 88, gold3 Not good return for what I've sent!

Is there a comprehensive guide/post for the boosts? Like for how long they last, effects, how many you can activate at once, etc? I checked the hub and all I saw was a post listing the rune requirements for each boost and the in-game descriptions. I haven't activated any of mine yet and I want to maximize the effects when I eventually do use one.

Fashion Designer
    I loaded the castle story update that was available and now Nadinas tower/perch has disappeared again!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I loaded the castle story update that was available and now Nadinas tower/perch has disappeared again!
    Another reinstall will fix it.... If not, please post in bugs forum. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to use a boost to harvest my 32 hot pepper, but I have no idea how I have to do that.

My boost is in my boosts inventory.

What about the energy ? Do I have to wait to have the 32 energy ?
    Do I have to click "activate" just before I go to harvest ?
    Do I have to click on every hot pepper, or does it go by itself ?

Thanks for your help ;-)

I tried and found the answer ;-) !!
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 12-04-16 at 02:10 PM.

I've used both of the farming boost... Kind of by accident yes you have to hit activate as that starts the timer.

Nimble Farmer (10 Bronze Runes) - Speeds up the timer for crops when active. I think from memory you get 3 hours of active time with this boost. Planning is imperative!

The timer for your crop goes at double speed. So, if you plant eg strawberries which take an hour, your crop will be ready in 30 mins. If you click once on a strawberry you can see the timer speeding up.

Yes you have to pick them as normal and have the energy to collect them, but this is where the other boost comes in handy...

Harvest Champion (5 Silver Runes & 15 Bronze Runes) - Doubles the number of crops collected when active
    This one works as a double harvester, so you collect from one strawberry patch and you get your 1-2 strawberry as normal PLUS you get a strawberry drop as another colour, I think it's like a dusky grey colour with your DOUBLE drop. That's how you can tell it's working as you see 2 different coloured berries drop. Yes crop will drop energy as normal (if you have the agricultural shard).

Yes you collect each crop square as normal.

So, in this example, if you had zero berries and 50 farm plots and you activated both boosts, you'd grow strawberries faster and pick min of 100. This is why you have to plan what you'll grow/pick so you don't max out.

Does that help?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks a lot Spirit ;-)

Your help is great as usually !!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Snip...Yes crop will drop energy as normal (if you have the agricultural shard).
    There is bonus energy also! When activated the harvest champion also drops double energy along with the double crops. And in the case of fellora blossoms, the occasional dark plant drop is also doubled.
    It's hands down my favorite boost!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Anytime if you do choose to give it a go, can you post at a min the activation time? Would love to hear how you get on with peppers! Just don't activate the harvest one while you're growing them...

--------

Thanks PrincessCOB!