Page 88 of 140 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Anyone else still have no gold? I probably send out at least once a day and I'm just waiting for the day I'll see more than bronze and silver. Starting to think it will never come. Most days now I just get a couple bronze if lucky

Ps thanks for the tip about the limited editions, that speckled sheep is just too cute!
    I have a total of two. Sent out a trade that included a bunch of silver today figuring I'd get gold in return. Nope 8 bronze ruins. What a rip off. I need to renegotiate my eleven trade agreement. I got the raw end of the deal here.

And what does the stag drop? Wondering if I should use my two gold for it.

Executive Chef
    Reported drops in earlier posts confirm that the stag drops wood(about 3?) and glimmer dust (also 3).

On a different subject, I was expecting my red flower collection would double with the harvest boost, because the boost symbol shows up on my flowers. I don't think I got double the harvest. Why would the symbol show up there if it doesn't do anything. I think there is something wrong. Has anyone else noticed this?

Executive Chef
    Eeeekkkkkk! I got a GoldRune after 2months of trading everyday! that adds up to the 6 I got in the first week.
    6 plus 1 = 7!!! OMG! this is punishment!!!
    After threatening that low flying Buzzard to pluck out every feather of her tail.. she dropped ONE GoldRune.. lol!
    It's obvious she hasn't much sympathy for me.. on the other hand I'll make a collection of plucked Sparrow feathers and decorate my Pine Trees for Christmas.. hahahahaha!

TRADE PROPOSAL...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	184.1 KB 
ID:	34768

OF COURSE I 'COLLECT'.. I CANT EVEN SAY NO.. LOL!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	34769

Ok.. let's be serious:
    1 GoldRune in 2months.. I still need 3 for the RainBow Ali. Maybe in May 2017.. I'll be able to get it! Exchanging everyday!!!!!! Phew! I'll have finished plucking ALL that Buzzard's feathers and thrown her in the Cauldron too.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-30-16 at 07:03 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    On November 23 I came here and read katt's post and decided to try "my odds increase more trades I do" strategy. Ever since I have been trying to trade every 4 hours when I am awake, although I had to wait longer sometimes to collect required items. I have never gem skipped to trade. (I don't spent any real money in these game. Sorry storm8. I get done things with sheer obsessions.)

Here are the reports. During the passed week I got 5 gold runes in one kingdom and 4 in the other!! The strategy works!! Thank you katt for the advice!!
    Last edited by cheers196; 11-30-16 at 10:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been speeding up the trades and got the gold runes for the mystic kiln.

The mystic kiln crafts longsword, light armor, bait, silver platter, jeweled hairpin, troll club, sentry horn, incubate egg, incubate dragon's egg, and for those who have the alchemy trade, you can do the alchemy coal to jewels, alchemy iron to silver, alchemy silver to mithral and alchemy adamante.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    On November 23 I came here and read katt's post and decided to try "my odds increase more trades I do" strategy. Ever since I have been trying to trade every 4 hours when I am awake, although I had to wait longer sometimes to collect required items. I have never gem skipped to trade. (I don't spent any real money in these game. Sorry storm8. I get done things with sheer obsessions.)

Here are the reports. During the passed week I got 5 gold runes in one kingdom and 4 in the other!! The strategy works!! Thank you katt for the advice!!
    Yay!! So happy it's working out for you, too. I'm halfway to rainbow #5. I did less trades during the holiday and true to form, I received only bronze. But I got back into it this week and have received 5 gold runes in just 3 days.

Good luck to everyone else!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I've been speeding up the trades and got the gold runes for the mystic kiln.

The mystic kiln crafts longsword, light armor, bait, silver platter, jeweled hairpin, troll club, sentry horn, incubate egg, incubate dragon's egg, and for those who have the alchemy trade, you can do the alchemy coal to jewels, alchemy iron to silver, alchemy silver to mithral and alchemy adamante.
    thanks for posting this. It makes my decision to try or not try for one easier.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-01-16 at 07:10 AM.

Executive Chef
    well.. trying to make trades every 4hrs as soon as it's proposed may be the solution.
    Katt was able to make 4RainbowAlis gemming ahead timeouts and that's top work.
    Cheers doing regular 4hr trades got approximately 5GoldRunes per week, which is good.
    May the secret of obtaining GoldRunes be constant trades?
    I've been trying.. let's see how it goes.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yay!! So happy it's working out for you, too. I'm halfway to rainbow #5. I did less trades during the holiday and true to form, I received only bronze. But I got back into it this week and have received 5 gold runes in just 3 days.

Good luck to everyone else!
    5 gold in 3 days ... That gives me hope. I hope I can get 5 gold in 3 weeks lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    5 gold in 3 days ... That gives me hope. I hope I can get 5 gold in 3 weeks lol
    What is that "gold", have I missed something
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...