Page 87 of 140 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    After a trade, when the elf pops up saying "Thank you. Please accept this payment" with a 'collect' button. There should also be a button saying 'insufficient funds-try again'

Tried to post a pic, but I am suddenly unable to do so. Hmmmm....

And after deleting the bad links from this post, it somehow attached the photos I tried to upload as thumbnails....strange.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yaaaaaassss!!!

Executive Chef
    After a trade, when the elf pops up saying "Thank you. Please accept this payment" with a 'collect' button. There should also be a button saying 'insufficient funds-try again'

Tried to post a pic, but I am suddenly unable to do so. Hmmmm....

And after deleting the bad links from this post, it somehow attached the photos I tried to upload as thumbnails....strange.
    love the "insufficient funds - try again button " lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

How do I use the elvenite. I'm maxed out but don't know what it's for

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kenkriskev333 View Post
    How do I use the elvenite. I'm maxed out but don't know what it's for

You need a Elven Reliquary
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    this is an EXcellent idea!
    we should be able to refuse as well! for the fact the little devils take even if you don't want to deliver a part of the request.. and this is not logical.. we should be able to participate in some way during the deal.

are we sure this Outpost is working properly?
    we're exchanging daily, for weeks.. and just can't get together 10Gold?
    S8 please check? we're sure something is wrong there.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I agree it should be deal? Or no deal?

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I agree it should be deal? Or no deal?
    I would love to know what I get for my stuff in advance

Does anybody know how to get gold runes? I had a few rare stuff and didnt get any golden runes -.-
    Im gonna stop trying until I know which items give which runes

Executive Chef
    The items you trade seem to have no bearing on what you get in return. Even the simplest of trades have netted gold runes. From reading other player imput, I have noticed two different approaches to the trades. One is to do every trade that comes up, the other is to only do the ones you are comfortable with. I'm not comfortable with depleting rare items. P.S. If anyone cracks the code, please let us know. Lol.

Farm Supplier
    I might have missed important information in previous posts, but I still can't find an answer to my question:

What is the purpose of the Elven Reliquary?

I keep making things in the Reliquary, but I have no idea why these items are required, how many I need to make, or if I'm just wasting time and resources!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by germander10 View Post
    I might have missed important information in previous posts, but I still can't find an answer to my question:

What is the purpose of the Elven Reliquary?

I keep making things in the Reliquary, but I have no idea why these items are required, how many I need to make, or if I'm just wasting time and resources!
    The reason no one has answered your question is that no one knows the answer. My expectation is that these items will be used in a future update but we have many things that have no use.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫