Page 80 of 140 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Out of curiosity I checked, 16 on the counter on my u-goal castle. On my mini account I have 26
    I had to double check....I have 12...WooHoo.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone tell me what it means when I see a rock outcropping or mushrooms with a large feather hanging over them? I click on them and nothing seems to happen but the usual collection of rocks or mushrooms?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Can someone tell me what it means when I see a rock outcropping or mushrooms with a large feather hanging over them? I click on them and nothing seems to happen but the usual collection of rocks or mushrooms?
    tap on your elven outpost. I think these are materials that are required for a delivery in the outpost.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    You can go to the 'Settings' tab and turn that feature off. I did because I already know where to collect the items I need to deliver.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I think the elves are perhaps greedier than the baron!
    Yesterday I made a boost to double my crops ( had to use a very limited amount of silver I had) but I wanted to get lots of corn and strawberries for the fauna event going on right now. Well to my surprise I got a speed up my workshops boost... I TOTALLY didn't pick that one... I have zero need to speed up my workshops.. Drops are slow from this event.. Those elves are slippery little suckers!!
    Now I have no silver left... But tons of useless bronze 😒
    Yeah, there's a misleading thing going on here but it's easy to avoid if you're aware of it. When you open the boosts menu by using the boost globe on the bottom right side of your screen, then select Nimble Farmer boost, the apothecary opens up. It always opens up on Fast Worker, so you have to select Nimble Farmer a second time to get that boost.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yeah, there's a misleading thing going on here but it's easy to avoid if you're aware of it. When you open the boosts menu by using the boost globe on the bottom right side of your screen, then select Nimble Farmer boost, the apothecary opens up. It always opens up on Fast Worker, so you have to select Nimble Farmer a second time to get that boost.
    I think that's EXACTLY what happened!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Hi CS ★

Could we know or have a preview of what the rewards are upfront before we send for elven delivery? I'm always getting silver n bronze runes, gave up trying for Gold runes.. been quite a scam imo lol ★

I have stopped my deliveries as the rewards are sub-standards compared to the goods that I deliver, ty (: ★

Host(ess)
    My problem is I can only ever see pics of 3 of the items they want so I end up clicking deliver and having no idea what I'm giving away. I discovered when it's a crop you can click gather but if it's not a crop you already have growing I have no idea what crop to plant? Wish there was a list each time on here so I knew what they were.

Quote Originally Posted by janf2 View Post
    My problem is I can only ever see pics of 3 of the items they want so I end up clicking deliver and having no idea what I'm giving away. I discovered when it's a crop you can click gather but if it's not a crop you already have growing I have no idea what crop to plant? Wish there was a list each time on here so I knew what they were.
    You should see all six requirements.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janf2 View Post
    Display issues are corrected by reinstalling your game. Perhaps give that a try?