Page 76 of 140 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

btw, no Cap at 999 runes...lol...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0680[1].PNG 
Views:	88 
Size:	839.2 KB 
ID:	34372

still dont understand the system...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    I do wonder if what you get is entirely random and unrelated to how rare the resources you "pay" are. I first thought you get gold runes when there's "rare" material in the trade and bronze if there is like common stuff. Doesn't seem to be the case. The last batch involed a whooping 16 mithril and I didn't get a single cold rune.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    very very rare drop. Ivy's hut in the only good free source.
    I had quite a few drops from my lvl 5 moon crystal. Not every time but every few times it dropped the leaves.

Rhino Keeper
    I now just expect bronze runes and anything more is a bonus lol

Farm Supplier
    Dear S8, could you please control your bird better. I have my board zoomed in just the way I like it on my phone so i can work around the kingdom. Every day this blasted bird flies in and out and zooms me right out to show it flying off into the sunset. It is very irritating especially as i don't use the outpost or collect runes. I tried a few speed-ups and was not really impressed.

Even worse, i have set-up the game not to give me alerts but the bird ignores this and i can't turn it off. I do not want to be woken in the middle of the night up by the bird squawking to tell me it is just about to leave ...

Could you let us put the outpost away if we don't want it and use the space for other things?

Executive Chef
    I can relate!!! Yes please control the bird arrivals and departures. Thanks for the laugh this morning.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-09-16 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Wrong wording!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    Dear S8, could you please control your bird better. I have my board zoomed in just the way I like it on my phone so i can work around the kingdom. Every day this blasted bird flies in and out and zooms me right out to show it flying off into the sunset. It is very irritating especially as i don't use the outpost or collect runes. I tried a few speed-ups and was not really impressed.

Even worse, i have set-up the game not to give me alerts but the bird ignores this and i can't turn it off. I do not want to be woken in the middle of the night up by the bird squawking to tell me it is just about to leave ...

Could you let us put the outpost away if we don't want it and use the space for other things?
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I can relate!!! Yes please control the bird arrivals and departures. Thanks for the laugh this morning.
    Thank you so much for posting this!
    It is very irritating to be doing something & that darn bird takes over the game. My game immediately zooms to the darn bird's flight path at the top left when arriving or bottom right when departing.

Please stop this! It can just disappear from its huge treehouse without any fanfare at all, please!

If we can't store the darn thing, at least stop this inane, disrupting flight pattern.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I for one enjoy the bird animations. S8 has improved its artwork lately and it is appreciated. I have my notifications turned off and never get any bird notices.

Rhino Keeper
    It is okay... ish. But it would be so much better really if it would actually show you what you get when you fulfill the order. As a trade should be.

You give us this and we give you this for it. And then you can decide if it is a trade you want or not.

I would like to ask ... how lucky you are with the rune market?
    I am sending daily average of 2-3 "elven outpost" from the beginning (09/29). Yet I have only 2 gold runes :-O I have no luck with golden runes :-/
    Strange/weird algorithm, I know about the man who already has 12 gold runes :-(

Furthermore - my Rune Market has problems with the display. Most of the time on its site only see an empty field, or bird Nadine.
    Last edited by Sirelie; 11-09-16 at 01:04 PM.