Page 73 of 140 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    On the way to upgrade my Tavern to level 6. Am I wrong to think that Adamir will be walking around our kingdom just like the others? Or just a quest giver like Kaz?
    I recommend gem skipping the Tavern upgrade and use it on your Theatre instead ... that way you will unlock the Apocathery!!

I assume in time Adamir will move to our kingdom and become a kingdom-walker like the rest ...
    There'll be plenty more storyline before that ... We'll need to build him a home etc...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starlettelilly View Post
    I finally got only one gold rune yesterday after weeks of trades for me too. I'm beginning to think that we get one after so many trades or something. I still haven't figured out how to unlock the reliquary. Have you?

It must be a rare drop for Gold Runes.

My first trade I received one.

I do most trades as I haven't received any really unreasonable ones yet (like 5 gold apples or something)

I'm currently sitting on 6 Gold Runes.

Should I be going for the Rainbow Ali or wait for the Magic Kiln??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I recommend gem skipping the Tavern upgrade and use it on your Theatre instead ... that way you will unlock the Apocathery!!

I assume in time Adamir will move to our kingdom and become a kingdom-walker like the rest ...
    There'll be plenty more storyline before that ... We'll need to build him a home etc...
    Need some gems tough first. Sighhhh

Cant wait for more male chara walker in my kingdom. Too much girl.

gold runes

is there a reason why we RARELY get any gold runes? is there a trick we should be doing ? should i donate blood or something like a limb to receive a few? i am looking at the buildings , and they need quite a few gold runes, i know this was a LONG term goal, but it does not seem so fun any more giving away tons of resources and nothing to really buy with the runes we get....gold runes are allowed to come out and play. we dont bite.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my second rainbow ali with a gold rune to spare. I think S8 really needs to rethink the luck factor, both when it comes to runes and the barons tent as I was all set to spend up a storm in the tent and never managed to as my halloween related rate was pitiful but the gold runes have been dropping pretty regularly, for free, go figure.

Executive Chef
    All this time and trades, and still not one single gold rune. I don't think this qualifies as random.

Executive Chef
    It's all luck I'm afraid. 773 bronze, 228 silver and 3 gold after all my trades. Only saw the skelecorn once in the tent but in this time, managed to have parts drop from adventures to craft 2 alicorns!

Still no gold for me either, but now with the story book over I can start to send out deliveries again so fingers crossed.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Gold nugget boost question for everyone .... I'm just curious if I'm simply unlucky so far or if this is common for the Gold nugget boost .... I've made and used it twice and have not received a single gold nugget from this boost. Unless you use gems to speed up collection times you really only get to collect once from each mine during the boost time (I have four mines, two sparkling and two regular). I actually did speed up my lv 5 sparkling mine and again not a single gold nugget (good bye 16 gems for nothing). For me, this one has proven to be a worthless boost so I won't waste any more runes on it. Has anyone else had this problem/experience? ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catu1313 View Post
    Gold nugget boost question for everyone .... I'm just curious if I'm simply unlucky so far or if this is common for the Gold nugget boost .... I've made and used it twice and have not received a single gold nugget from this boost. Unless you use gems to speed up collection times you really only get to collect once from each mine during the boost time (I have four mines, two sparkling and two regular). I actually did speed up my lv 5 sparkling mine and again not a single gold nugget (good bye 16 gems for nothing). For me, this one has proven to be a worthless boost so I won't waste any more runes on it. Has anyone else had this problem/experience? ��
    Wow, that's some really rotten luck. When I tried the gold boost, I did get 2 nuggets. It's been awhile since I tried it, but I'm guessing that since it increases your chances, but doesn't guarantee a gold drop, it's just a gamble.