Page 63 of 140 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Anybody have any theory's on which way is better to send the output out ..check all and let it go or just check deliveries, I can't seem to get any gold , way more bronze then silver that's for sure .. Almost 300 bronze and 54 silver
    I only click on the single deliver on the right since I don't ever want to accidentally load an item and then notice another item is something I'm not willing to trade. Not sure if it's better or worse but it did get me 4 gold on 2 different trades eventually.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    I keep telling myself that this is a long term goal. But I do like the Rainbow Ali. I'm going to keep trying, but I like to keep my inventory up too. Quite a balancing act. I never knew blue fish would be so hard to replenish!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    I only click on the single deliver on the right since I don't ever want to accidentally load an item and then notice another item is something I'm not willing to trade. Not sure if it's better or worse but it did get me 4 gold on 2 different trades eventually.
    You confused me with 'single deliver'. I thought it doesn't send partial trades. So by hitting the right side you are still sending all of the items correct?

Farm Supplier

Elven Reliquary

What exactly is the Elven Reliquary for? If I make the items in this workshop, how would I use them? Just a little confused about this and haven't found an explanation anywhere.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure either but I'm just plodding through the storyline hoping I will find out soon. Sorry For not being much help but I'm very much interested in what the answer is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by undead30k View Post
    You confused me with 'single deliver'. I thought it doesn't send partial trades. So by hitting the right side you are still sending all of the items correct?
    Yes... I meant I always use the button that sends all 6 items... Never the individual ones.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Do not understand how to get the silver and gold ones...just get the bronze when I trade...have traded several times .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    Do not understand how to get the silver and gold ones...just get the bronze when I trade...have traded several times .
    i wish I knew what or if there's a secret to this trade. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to getting silver or gold. My best advice though is to just do the easy trades. By that I mean those that wouldn't be so hard to stock back up on. I just passed up a trade that included gold apples. Tomorrow's trade looks very easy. I hope.

Aargh, just decided to do a trade which needed 16 golden eggs. I really hoped that for that there'd be some gold. But no, I got 6 or 8 bronze only. So I'm veering towards the conclusion that the reward is totally random.

Executive Chef
    I usually do most trades, except those which require me to part with something that took me a long time to collect. I still do not have 1 gold rune. Very demoralizing. The odds of getting gold should be improved a small bit so players at least feel it is attainable. I am starting to feel that this part of the game is not worth my effort.