Page 62 of 140 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    I've gotten 4 gold ruins twice so not sure what the limit is.
    I hope there is no limit so one day I might hit the jackpot
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hello hello!

Because the Outpost needs to be unmovable, there was an issue where you could get small decos stuck behind your building (path tiles, Glimmerdust troves, flowers, etc.), and you wouldn't be able to move them out from behind the Outpost! Therefore, we decided to shrink the building a bit, ensuring that you all would be able to see, interact with, and retrieve anything placed around the building
    If the Elven Outpot was moved to the top left of the kingdom it would only block unexpanded territory, it would not be in ones face so much and it would not interfere with items placed near by. Top left is were I place all my huge buildings for the reasons stated.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Anybody have any theory's on which way is better to send the output out ..check all and let it go or just check deliveries, I can't seem to get any gold , way more bronze then silver that's for sure .. Almost 300 bronze and 54 silver

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    An Expert Opinion:

Recruit a magic expert (0/1)
    (Automatically checked off)

Consult Lady Greselda (0/1)

Peony Predictions begins.
    I'm stuck on this part. The "Recruit Magic Expert" was not checked on mine and I can't figure how to check it off so that I can move forward. Help. Thank you😊

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kaliedoscopegirl View Post
    I'm stuck on this part. The "Recruit Magic Expert" was not checked on mine and I can't figure how to check it off so that I can move forward. Help. Thank you��
    Have you tried a force close?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    The rainbow ali seems to drop energy like the other 22 hour Alis(4-100 with 4 being common drop) and has a rare drop of rainbow decoration items like the Floral Rainbow Arch(what I got today). My guess is the Rainbow Pot is a very rare drop.(hasn't dropped yet but because it's on the back of the Rainbow Ali description I'm sure it'll eventually drop.
    Last edited by netwiz3; 10-15-16 at 08:17 PM. Reason: fixed typo... meant rainbow ali in first sentence.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Have you tried a force close?
    Yes, that's always my first go-to fix but after several tries, I'm still stuck. I don't have Griselda's castle up yet as I haven't come across that particular goal yet. Could that be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by kaliedoscopegirl View Post
    Yes, that's always my first go-to fix but after several tries, I'm still stuck. I don't have Griselda's castle up yet as I haven't come across that particular goal yet. Could that be the problem?
    This is not a timed goal so once you've finished her castle, you can also finish this goal.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Yeah, I kind of figured it was due to not having my castle up but I thought I'd ask to be sure. Thanks for the responses, I appreciate your help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    The rainbow pot seems to drop energy like the other 22 hour Alis(4-100 with 4 being common drop) and has a rare drop of rainbow decoration items like the Floral Rainbw Arch(what I got today). My guess is the Rainbow Pot is a very rare drop.(hasn't dropped yet but because it's on the back of the Rainbow Ali description I'm sure it'll eventually drop.
    thanks for posting.